Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit Yob that was $50 I wasn't planning on spending :angry:

It'd be good to have a mailing list or something to let us know when you have new stock or deals.

:super:

Compared to the last place I brought hops from in the US, the pricing here looks slightly better on average.

Add the fact that the product is already in Australia, and cheaper shipping I think Yob's in for a winner.

Definitely a purchase coming from me in the next few months.

Are there any more C hops in the pipeline? Say, Centennial and Columbus?

The site looks good BTW and it looks like good local service.

Looking forward to buying hops from you, I know your site says you want to stick with hops but have you given any thought to stocking a limited range of dry yeast. For instance the fermentis yeasts range, lots of people use them, they wouldn't take up much space at your end, and it would make my life easier to order from you. Even if you weren't super competitive on price, the ease of ordering from you and the savings on hops would even it up.
My 2cents.
Bridges
P.S. All the best with your enterprise. I hope it goes really well for you.

I like the idea of dry yeast as well, good idea.

And stupid question, but do you get your Australian hops (i.e. Galaxy) from Australia, or from a US supplier? Just wondering if the Galaxy has gone to the US and back again.

dammag said:
Are there any more C hops in the pipeline? Say, Centennial and Columbus?

The site looks good BTW and it looks like good local service.
A couple in the pipline, Centennial and Chinook, hope to get a 'decent' amount of each.

Kaiser Soze said:
And stupid question, but do you get your Australian hops (i.e. Galaxy) from Australia, or from a US supplier? Just wondering if the Galaxy has gone to the US and back again.
Australian hops sourced locally, I wouldnt import Australian hops either :beer:

seamad said:
Will you be stocking whole NZ/Aussie hops in the future ?
Looking at it but probably only limited supply is my guess

Muddy Waters said:
Dammit Yob that was $50 I wasn't planning on spending :angry:

It'd be good to have a mailing list or something to let us know when you have new stock or deals.

:super:
Will look into it Muddy, IIm guessing thet HDA will have to get a FB page... feck it, I have been able to not have one to date.. and can always be emailed at [email protected] , naturally as new supply comes in we'll let it be known.

Cheers Muddy

Love the prices, put in a small order for some Cascade & Mosaic. Good Luck

Hi Yob,

What weight does the $9.95 freight cost stop at?

Is that for a 3kg bag? or is that cost per 450gram?

Cheers
and good luck with the new venture...

Prices are good, hope it works out for you Yob.

Can't stand (generally) deliberate misspellings, it's so 90's. ugh. Why not "Deals"?

just typed in the address in Chrome and what do you know it worked, glowing endoursement of IE....

bradsbrew said:
Is paypal the only payment method?

Cheers
Afraid so currently, naturally looking into it, I like paypal, it's good and safe and OK for now but not the long term plan. The plan is for you to be able to pick the option of postage, courier etc, thats still in the planning not the doing though, sorry

bullsneck said:
Getting any more Riwaka? If so, dibs on 110g.
was a one off fluke mate, sorry, not possible ;)

dicko said:
Hi Yob,

What weight does the $9.95 freight cost stop at?

Is that for a 3kg bag? or is that cost per 450gram?

Cheers
and good luck with the new venture...
$9.85 I think it is, will check that.. anyway, thats cost for an express post pack up to 500g

hey mate, just letting you know that for some reason i can't see any descriptions whatsoever just the generic hop pictures. after clicking on them i get a price but no name or descriptions. no idea if it's just my computer which is a little old now and may not have latest versions of browsers but just thought i'd let you know in case it's happening to other people that are just staying quiet and not buying.

sounds great though,
cheers

Awesome Yob, great prices and keeps money in another local homebrewers pocket instead of it going overseas. Will order soon when I need it. :kooi:

koots said:
hey mate, just letting you know that for some reason i can't see any descriptions whatsoever just the generic hop pictures. after clicking on them i get a price but no name or descriptions. no idea if it's just my computer which is a little old now and may not have latest versions of browsers but just thought i'd let you know in case it's happening to other people that are just staying quiet and not buying.

sounds great though,
cheers
Have checked it on a number of browsers, Iphone, Android etc and all worked for me, I know at least one other had an issue with Andriod and Beerdrinkingbob had an issue with ie but so far I havnt been able to replicate the fault. Sorry man, cant help with that one.

Good stuff Yob, just made a purchase, hope it all goes well. :super:

Back