Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
koots said:
hey mate, just letting you know that for some reason i can't see any descriptions whatsoever just the generic hop pictures. after clicking on them i get a price but no name or descriptions. no idea if it's just my computer which is a little old now and may not have latest versions of browsers but just thought i'd let you know in case it's happening to other people that are just staying quiet and not buying.

sounds great though,
cheers
Exactly the same for me. Running firefox 8.0.1 and Windows 7.

ie 8 is an issue, ie 9 no worries, we had it running on firefox, but the latest version, not sure of your build mate. Chrome no dramas.

Cheers

Try clicking on the name/price, not on the pic. I fell into the same trap first try, then moved down to the name of the hop & it worked.

Good luck with the new venture. I will be putting an order in when I have used up a bit in the freezer.

Always nice to see someone put their money where their mouth is, good work Yob.

Question, will Mosiac be made available in 110g packs?

Hey, congratz!!
Website looks great, & it's good to see you've been brave enuff to step up & start your own business. Already building an empire for your soon-to-arrive kid??
There seems to be a lack of supply options for hops in Australia so it's fantastic to see a more competitive dealer on the block, especially for the 110g baggies.

Looks good, Yob. Appears to be all pellets ATM, any future plans to stock flowers?

Like the prices + shipping costs...

77$ for 3 pounds of hops I wants + 9.95. not bad

Pitty I promised SWMBO I'd empty half of my hop freezer before buying anymore :(

Looks good mate
Could you reorganise the different hop varieties alphabetically or by price?
I am keen to buy some hops soon to fill those bottles!
Good Luck!

felten said:
Looks good, Yob. Appears to be all pellets ATM, any future plans to stock flowers?
Yeah, looking at it, ATM they just take up too much space W/W but will look at limited supply options for some special cases. Cheers

Stux said:
Like the prices + shipping costs...

77$ for 3 pounds of hops I wants + 9.95. not bad

Pitty I promised SWMBO I'd empty half of my hop freezer before buying anymore :(
Actually mate, that waould trip you into the 3kg bag, $13.85 I think. ?? Unless I cocked something up in the shipping. When I have the courier / other option, should work out well though.

ploto said:
Always nice to see someone put their money where their mouth is, good work Yob. Question, will Mosiac be made available in 110g packs?
All hops available in 110g lots, especially with mosaic being a new hop so peeps can try it before committing to larger amounts. My thoughts are that this bop is a winner and for apa and aipa fans will become a firm favorite, got one in fermenting with it now with 1056 so tastings only a few weeks away.

I did have my heart in my mouth committing to it untested, smells divine though

Yob said:
Actually mate, that waould trip you into the 3kg bag, $13.85 I think. ?? Unless I cocked something up in the shipping. When I have the courier / other option, should work out well though.
I bought 3 pounds last night and it never clicked over to a higher rate. I'll email you and you can invoice me for the difference.

cheers mate, will look at that right now. Keep it, my cockup, I'll wear it.

Ed: Fixed. Peeps can consider it opening day special, I assume (without looking) that the other orders received will be in the same boat.

Thanks for all the orders and support folks. Hopefully I can keep up a supply ;)

offtopic-1.gif
works fine latest edition

Yob said:
cheers mate, will look at that right now. Keep it, my cockup, I'll wear it.

Ed: Fixed. Peeps can consider it opening day special, I assume (without looking) that the other orders received will be in the same boat.

Thanks for all the orders and support folks. Hopefully I can keep up a supply ;)
That was the reason for my post/question above.

All fixed now.... Thanks Yob

:icon_offtopic:

Have you brewed with Mosaic Yob? I've seen that one before and thought it looked interesting...Not like Nelson Sauvin is it or more like a Centennial sort of thing?

Any plans to keep EKG, Fuggles, Magnum? I use quite a bit of these in dark beers.

I'm running chrome at work and it's coming up as a plain white page. Could be the firewalls at work but I would have thought I'd get a warning message or an access denied page?

Latest posts

Back