Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NS and Cascade arrived in less then 48 hours.

Really pleased with the product, service and knowledge its going to a good bloke/Aussie Family.

No more room temp stored hops that are who knows how long.

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: to Yob.

Florian said:
Yeah, really long!

(sorry)
??? If that is in reference to my last post I'm not following...though I have had a few brews by now.

Had a few as well, and that was my attempt at humor in reference to your last sentence...

Just to add here. All of the hops I sell are freezer stored. Orders that are placed and packaged over the weekend period (Including Thursday night) are also freezer stored until first thing Monday.

I treat hops as I would like them to be treated and don't just dump them in the post to sit over the weekend. Personally I'd rather not have my orders in that situation so that's how I deal with them..

If anyone would like me to just bung them in the post, please add a note at checkout as the above is my default method.

B) and :icon_drunk:

Florian said:
Had a few as well, and that was my attempt at humor in reference to your last sentence...
Oh now I see. Yes they are probably really really really long....

If that was what your humor was alluding to....

LOL.

Got my hops yesterday after ordering Tuesday night, nice turn around. Now what to do with Simcoe, Citra and Amarillo...

I reckon there may be an IPA in the pipeline.

******* stoked with my order in terms of time and treatment of hops etc. Onya Yob

Capture.JPG

:lol:

Brewing tmoz Lecterfan?

Were the American hops shipped to Australia in a refrigerated container?

They are in the same condition as any *american hops of the rest sold in Australia..

again, thanks for your active interest.

*ed
** Perhaps you should ask some of the folks that have received said hops of their impressions.

And probably non the worse for wear at all given the packaging your receiving them in! Nice site and prices Yob. Good luck.
I started up with a six month old named Connor tugging at my ankles so I get the effort your about to outlay to run two jobs and be the family man. Great fun though, as all beer related activities should be.

Go well.

indeed mate, sealed flushed THICK mylar packs, tight as effing bricks. would you like a photo Nick?

Thanks for the encouragement mate.. Ya gotta have a go ay!

:icon_cheers:

Yob said:
indeed mate, sealed flushed THICK mylar packs, tight as effing bricks. would you like a photo Nick?

Thanks for the encouragement mate.. Ya gotta have a go ay!

:icon_cheers:
Absolutely, and its good fun. Not bad when customers bring you a home brew to try as well and talk beer.

Yob said:
They are in the same condition as any *american hops of the rest sold in Australia..

again, thanks for your active interest.

*ed
** Perhaps you should ask some of the folks that have received said hops of their impressions.
Hey, no worries. Just wondering if they were sitting at customs for 3 weeks at room temp in a punctured bag or shipped in a refrigerated container. Because sending them express would be a bit ironic if they've already spent ages at room temp without vacuum. Yours would be sourced from a reputable Australian wholesaler, I'd assume.

EDIT: I must admit I'm really enjoying your new-found cordial attitude. Retailing sure does improve the wherewithal of a fella!

Sunday...something with...err...a shitload of first gold! Fuggin delish.

No nick I have to disagree (shock) you just havnt got under my skin as you usually do.. Or I've learned not to to rise to the bait.

Either way, I'm confident the hops I'm selling stack up in quality.

I'm confident too. I'm your biggest fan.

BTW - wanna buy some Amarillo?

Latest posts

Back