Hop Cigars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price taggery aside, it's unlikely I'd be forking out $35 a pop for any combustible material that didn't compromise my short term memory.

Let's see

Roughly the cost of ingredients for a batch or one cigar that may indeed taste like ass.

Easy choice.

Yeah, suddenly my interest has waned..........

I've eaten zebra and horse but never an ass. What does it taste like?
like shit :lol:

edit: id be tempted to buy your own cigar and 'soak' or drizzle some hop tea into the cigar. or get some nuetral spirit, and soak some hops in the spirit, then pour some of that into the cigar or use for dipping. probably much the same effect but a lot cheaper

agreed, you can get a very decent cigar for that kind of money, but for shits and giggles i reckon it would be worth it :)

My missus got my hints and my Xmas pressie arrived in the mail today......I might be able to resist till December, but most likely not.....

317308_10150424669514414_664679413_10221669_1948897930_n.jpg

thats great. i remember smoking hop doobies on the first swap i attended. they were great!! but from memory galaxy was not as good as the other we tried. lol

i'd love to try one of these!

My missus got my hints and my Xmas pressie arrived in the mail today......I might be able to resist till December, but most likely not.....

317308_10150424669514414_664679413_10221669_1948897930_n.jpg

The romeo y julietas are the way to go Pollux. Visited cuba a few years ago and got a couple of cases. I dont smoke, but 'when in cuba!'.

They were definitely the smoothest and nicest (from an irregular cigar smokers viewpoint anyway)

Personally i think Dominican cigars are superior to Cubans though.

I see a couple of Cohiba cigars in that pic. They're favorites of mine, especially the Siglo or Robusto. I smoked a Siglo 6 last xmas, might do the same again this year. Used to smoke them often when I had money, now it's once a year... <_<

Yeah, I've had a few Cohibas over the years.............They are the cigar we offer in the private rooms at work, I so love working in one of them when the player is sucking those puppies down.

I bought a box of 25 Cohibas when i was in Cuba. Knew nothing about cigars so i bought the biggest and fattest ones. Turns out you (I) cant smoke a whole one to myself...

Got the shock of my life when i saw the same cigars for sale in Sydney for>$30 a pop!!! I paid around 50 for the whole box!

Couldn't resist my curiosity and ordered one of these. Should be here in the next few days.

Has anyone seen Hop Hash.... no i'm not kidding, search for it :lol:

The growers must have been rubbing their hands together when the approached head shops about that little idea lol

Sitting bak with one of these right now. first impressions are an easy draw, but not as smooth as the cohiba i had last night. pairing well with a brewdog single hop ipa

Sitting bak with one of these right now. first impressions are an easy draw, but not as smooth as the cohiba i had last night. pairing well with a brewdog single hop ipa

Dirty rotten lucky ******* :angry:

One of these went done well with a LC Big Dipper. I don't usually indulge in cigars so I've got nothing to compare it to...

Right, now that I'm not trying to post from my smartphone :p

I'd say I enjoyed this cigar, but I won't be buying another unless they reduce MASSIVELY in price.....At $35 a stick compared the the $25 cohiba I had the night before, it was just too harsh and tasted somewhat cheap.

The single hop IPAs on the other hand......I had the Citra and the Nelson Sauvin, both fantastic.

Latest posts

Back