Hop Cigars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really keen, has anyone got a freight quote?

bulk buy? hahaha

What next, MALTED BARLEY-O'S breakfast cereal? (with 'beer of the month' swap card inside each box)

Brings a new meaning to "punching a few cones" hahaha.

"Yes officer, that is a very large rolled cigarette full of green stuff, but its not dope, honestly, its better than that, its a chinook spliff man!"

I'd been under the impression that smoking hops would make you sick.

Let us know how that goes there DrS............I'd be interested in a box of 25 for myself. I do enjoy a good cigar from time to time.

Let us know how that goes there DrS............I'd be interested in a box of 25 for myself. I do enjoy a good cigar from time to time.

Yeah I'd be interested in seeing what shipping is like; wouldn't mind one or two myself.

Don't forget tobacco excise is even more rediculous than excise on the alcohol in our beloved beer.

So once it get's here you will be hit up with a tax bill.

Would still love to smoke one.

kind of like dipping your cigars into cognac. love cigars. and congnac for that matter

definitley sounds like something the brew clubs should buy

I'd been under the impression that smoking hops would make you sick.

I would suspect that the copious amounts of beer we drank before deciding that smoking hops was a brilliant idea would have been more likley to result in people being sick but that said i woke up the next morning feeling quite chipper (and possibly still drunk). But then we do come up with some amazing ideas that noone has ever thought of (sic) in the history of the world when drunk (making beer from beer perhaps).

I also didn't take into account the excise on tobacco or the fact that importation of hops - are they flowers or do they use pelletised hops?

I can only ask for a shipping cost and then find out how much pain is required to import them.

I would suspect that the copious amounts of beer we drank before deciding that smoking hops was a brilliant idea would have been more likley to result in people being sick but that said i woke up the next morning feeling quite chipper (and possibly still drunk). But then we do come up with some amazing ideas that noone has ever thought of (sic) in the history of the world when drunk (making beer from beer perhaps).

I also didn't take into account the excise on tobacco or the fact that importation of hops - are they flowers or do they use pelletised hops?

I can only ask for a shipping cost and then find out how much pain is required to import them.

You will probably find they actually do not contain hops, but the tobacco leaf has been infused with hop flavour and aroma when the tobacco is aged before rolling.

They might make a hop tea and splash the tobacco leaf with it while ageing, they might just have flowers or pellets in the aging room with the tobacco?

I might actually have a play with one of my cigars to see if I can impart some hop flavour.

You will probably find they actually do not contain hops, but the tobacco leaf has been infused with hop flavour and aroma when the tobacco is aged before rolling.

They might make a hop tea and splash the tobacco leaf with it while ageing, they might just have flowers or pellets in the aging room with the tobacco?

I might actually have a play with one of my cigars to see if I can impart some hop flavour.

From a supplier who i have contacted for a shipping quote - Link

The world's first cigar seasoned with 100% Centennial Hops.

What does seasoned mean in this context?

From a supplier who i have contacted for a shipping quote - Link

What does seasoned mean in this context?

I'm tipping the filler get's splashed with a little hop essence, then the pay some 9 year old Dominican boy working out of a shipping container a gazzillion pesos ($1 AUD) plus all the Panatella's he can smoke to hand roll them.

Had some of these the other day:

b-hoppycandyWEB.jpg

http://www.craftcans.com/need-more-hops-in...pflavored-candy

The cascade version. Were pretty good. Going to get a bag in the next More Beer order.

www.cigarworld.com.au is the Australian distributor for these products

I have sent an email for supply and shipping prices

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for your interest in the HOPZ Craft beer cigar, the initial order has yet to arrive. It has been cleared at customs and hopefully will be delivered today.The price per cigar will be $35.40. They will also come in boxes of 25, how many do you require? Freight is $12.20 express or $13.90 registered post. Await your reply.

Regards,

Trent Firmin

Sales Manager

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for your interest in the HOPZ Craft beer cigar, the initial order has yet to arrive. It has been cleared at customs and hopefully will be delivered today.The price per cigar will be $35.40. They will also come in boxes of 25, how many do you require? Freight is $12.20 express or $13.90 registered post. Await your reply.

Regards,

Trent Firmin

Sales Manager
i like my cigars but for $35 id prefer quality tabacco rather than avg quality tabacco+gimmick. and given that they are made in the US (and not like in the good old days where they would smuggle them into the US and label them ssomething differant), Id prefer to spend my $ on something else. of course if someone offered me a puff i certainly wouldnt turn them down.

In saying that,m I still recon you could import them cheaper yourself

Latest posts

Back