Hilary or Donald

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Donald Trump related to Clive Palmer seem to have a lot in common the wall may be his titanic.

Every world leader.....

And I just got back from the pub....they had an excellent live band.......

Black Devil Dog said:
You went to the pub with every world leader?
Of course I did....what else does one do on a friday night

This aint Nazi Germany where they can control the media and tell the people that its fake news and the facts are just alternative

And dont forget that the Mexican wall will be paid for by Americans buying goods from Mexico...

On alternate facts, the Mexican President mutually agreed not to have a meeting with Pres Trump about the wall

manticle said:
That thing about black in poems (eg baa baa rainbow sheep) is untrue (or at least massively exaggerated) and oft touted as 'pc gone madder than Ken Bruce' so readers of the daily mail can get outraged.

Nope. It's true. Or at least in my kids school and in other's I know. Remember that old kookaburra in the ole gumtree? How happy his life is now that he freed himself of the gaiety he so suffered before.
I hope Donald ups the production of cotton because we're not gonna have enough to wrap these kids in before long.

manticle said:
Well people are dumb.
And gay.
**** 'em
You're making jokes about gay males and sex?

Come on guys, I thought we were better than this.

Mmmm...been watching events with Trump

I am pretty sure he is way out of his depth...

He sure is making himself look like an idiot

People voted for a spectacle. He has to save face now doesn't he? Or he just wouldn't be Trump!
Give him some credit he really has raised the bar on reality TV theme.

Danscraftbeer said:
People voted for a spectacle. He has to save face now doesn't he? Or he just wouldn't be Trump!
Give him some credit he really has raised the bar on reality TV theme.
Plus he's doing what he said he would do, which are the things that got him over the line, better than our PM who still hasn't stopped sitting on his hands since he got into power.

Well time will tell. The world is better off with leaders who can exercise diplomacy. Defusing rather than lighting fuses. Things last good for longer that way for everyone. It may seem like sitting on hands but its complications go beyond any of us normal folk could imagine.
Our PM didn't hesitate to stand up for our interests up against the new angry man. Whatever the deal is over doesn't matter really but that was the crunch moment and I think higher of our Prime minister than the trump. Go Aussie! :beerbang:

Didn't Turnbull originally say that it was a beautifully cordial conversation? And I'm wondering how much more valuable for oZ it would have been if Beazley was still there rather than Lib party sycophant Hockey who has all the diplomacy skills of the original mad Pierre.

Politicians world wide in my opinion are the Mafia who want to line their own deep pockets with the people's hard earned cash.
If your not feeding the fuckers money, they send the soldiers out to fine or tax the average punters who are the easy targets.
**** em all.

Nah that's a bit melodramatic. How about America may have to resolve taking a leaf out of Au's book lately.
A leader gets so unpopular they get the boot now! rather than waiting for another election.
Oh they cant do that though we are just a bunch of bushwacking hicks and wannabe crusaders on social media.

Latest posts

Back