Hilary or Donald

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abyss said:
Looks like she uses the same hair tonic as President Gump.
This is a serious question. Would you rather have dinner with Hilary Duff or Donald Trump?

manticle said:
If I get to poison the food, give me big don.
The rumour is that he's not very big at all. Not that this has an effect on a potential poisoning. This could be a TV show; 100 ways to poison Donald Trump whilst using a dinner date with Hilary Duff as an alibi.

**** Dinner lets float the idea of a BrexUS. I mean ANZUS is soo old hat - its like a loser of a deal - possibly the worst deal ever! China is our number one trading partner and the predominant military power on the planet and that's awesome. They could wipe the floor with the US whether we are still clinging to their bootstraps or not. Trump wants to cancel the joint strike fighter programme that has been costing us a bomb for a dud piece of military hardware and we could just do a bulk by on the good stuff that China makes that shits all over Lockhead Martin toys for a fraction of the cost. Much the same way as we get our mini kegs from them and all of us have discovered an unabiding devotion to those cute little Chinese mini kegs.

Doonald, hey I am talking to you, you redundant, flabby, grey, pointy hairpiece ********* - you're FIRED, clunk!

LAGERFRENZY said:
**** Dinner lets float the idea of a BrexUS.
Calexit.

Probably actually going to happen.

California has been floating the idea of succession for years now and has taken the initial steps toward it with plans to reach the goal by 2019.

The state alone has a GDP of USD$2.5 trillion with the overall highest rate of taxes (rightly so, I might add). 6th largest economy in the world and over 13% of the US GDP.

Black Devil Dog said:
hilary_duff_9.jpg
Never fails to amaze me what you can make with just one rib.

Black Devil Dog said:
I'd like to give her a pearl necklace to complement the diamond one she's wearing.
Gee mate, I thought we were better than that here. probably helps answer the old thread of why there's no women brewers here.

I vote for more women brewers. They are a rare gem that does seem to be regrettably absent.

They hold no one to account for mass shootings... Precedent favours the Judge. Punish the actor, not the executive or the judicial. Ah fresh Democracy eh! Bet that f*cking burns for him.

Trump only endorses his mate Putins brand of democracy.

Howard;

"We will decide who comes to this country and the circumstances which they come"...

Sound familiar? ..

Granted though,.. he was not talking about people with passports like Trump is.

I wonder what Howards view on the current situation is?

good4whatAlesU said:
Howard;

"We will decide who comes to this country and the circumstances which they come"...
That's pretty much what Bill Clinton and Barack Obama said in major speeches during their presidencies.

Dave70 said:
Trump only endorses his mate Putins brand of democracy.
You can't have a good democracy if you can't torture and kill a few people.
Or in Bashar al-Assad's case commit genocide while everyone is more interested in Trump's policies, mind boggles.

There's some pretty decent genocide going on just up the road which our own ******* pollies conveniently turn a blind eye to for whatever reasons they might justify with. And we'll elt the cold blooded murder of some Oz journos go through to the keeper as well.

good4whatAlesU said:
Howard;

Sound familiar? ..

Granted though,.. he was not talking about people with passports like Trump is.

I wonder what Howards view on the current situation is?
And rightly so, at least from a vetting perspective.

Back