Hilary or Donald

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danscraftbeer said:
Anyone else a little uneasy about the idea we are supposed to learn more about Islam? Or shut the **** up.
I'm not interested in learning any more about religion. It can sicken me to be honest. I can bag them all, safely, maybe not Islam.
So its the greatest religion then? Enough to force you to have to learn about it?
Its too frustrating to watch that reality TV of the teething of modern multicultural democracy. Its all about a few key underlying things.
Cut through all the hyperbole crap and define it!

not that I can... :unsure:
Nothing wrong with bagging a religion. It's a national sport. Most of the defences I've raised belong in the basket of don't confuse ideology or fundamentalism with religion. I now you weren't having a dig at me but just being devils advocate. That's the distinction I'd draw. Fundamentalists are assholes too, but hey...
:)

Black Devil Dog said:
If smoking was still allowed on TV, I can just imagine Lambie sucking down and blowing out half a pack of Winnie Reds in between her hostile raspy rants.
Given some of her comments she made on radio once, I peg her as more of a cigar gal.
They measure cigars in ring size, right?

gr-BiggerisBetter.jpg

Personally I don't care if someone worships Allah, Jesus, Ganesh, or the Hairy Caterpillar ... hell even be a 'scientologist' if you want.

Do it peacefully and within the law, without impinging on other people's (especially women's) civil liberties. Restrict (forgo, waive) your own freedoms in the name of religion if you want .. just do it in full awareness that those real freedoms are available to you if you choose to take them up.

good4whatAlesU said:
Personally I don't care if someone worships Allah, Jesus, Ganesh, or the Hairy Caterpillar ... hell even be a 'scientologist' if you want.

Do it peacefully and within the law, without impinging on other people's (especially women's) civil liberties. Restrict (forgo, waive) your own freedoms in the name of religion if you want .. just do it in full awareness that those real freedoms are available to you if you choose to take them up.
(especially women and children's)
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/09/20/number-australian-child-bride-cases-doubles-year

Dave70 said:
Given some of her comments she made on radio once, I peg her as more of a cigar gal.
They measure cigars in ring size, right?

gr-BiggerisBetter.jpg
Haha. Yeah .Letting the country know she's a loudmouth with a particularly large vagina probably didn't help in her quest to find a man.

wereprawn said:
Haha. Yeah .Letting the country know she's a loudmouth with a particularly large vagina probably didn't help in her quest to find a man.
Even a 747 looks small when it lands in the Grand Canyon

Trumps spin doctors are working that fast that it will alter the rotational speed of the earth

Gotten stuck in the middle of a few of their riots in the past. Their hearts could be in the right place, but their actions seem truly ineffective.

Their approach is tits up in my opinion.

While I have zero positive outlook on far right philosophy or action, antifa use a kind of 'bully into submission those you don't agree with' tactic. Not a fan.

^ same.
and much of the time, the people they pick on aren't even bloody fascists.

Mob/vigilante mentality + shit sticks when you throw it. Also massively fond of guilt by association.

manticle said:
Antifa are more than liberal left.
Of course, they're also moronic thugs, they're also mightily confused, it seems, on what constitutes fascist behavior, and for that matter, morality.

“The moral imperative is to win,”
It’s absolutely acceptable to use violence. They are 100% certain to use it against us.”

To his credit, Brerkelys chancellor was having none of it. And rightly so.

http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/02/02/campus-condemns-violence-defends-free-speech/

What would it be without the, incisive Trump tweet.

If U.C. Berkeley does not allow free speech and practices violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO FEDERAL FUNDS?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

I wonder does he mean withdraw funds from the thousands and thousands of graduate and undergraduate students that weren't at the protest, or just the 1500 odd that were?
Meh. Why complicate it I guess. Cut em all off and build a giant wall with the savings.

Back