Hello

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deliberate

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am from Sydney and have been into home brewing on and off for a few years now, mainly with cans and fresh wort from the local HBS.

Stumbled across your wonderful site as I was looking for some stout ideas and I found many threads on toucans, so I think I will be starting a Coopers Stout + Dark Ale this weekend.

Cheers

Deliberate said:
Hi all,
I am from Sydney and have been into home brewing on and off for a few years now, mainly with cans and fresh wort from the local HBS.

Stumbled across your wonderful site as I was looking for some stout ideas and I found many threads on toucans, so I think I will be starting a Coopers Stout + Dark Ale this weekend.

Cheers
Welcome mate. Great site and some good info. We'll have you doing AG before you know it!

Welcome!

Rowy's right about the AG. I came when I was content brewing kits...within a couple of months I was brewing AG. Enjoy the ride!

From my limited kit tasting experience I have enjoyed the darker kits much much more.

Welcome and like others here have said: This is the start of the slippery slope to AG.

Cheers

verysupple said:
Welcome!

Rowy's right about the AG. I came when I was content brewing kits...within a couple of months I was brewing AG. Enjoy the ride!

Too true, starting lurking here, joined a club, then got into all grain pretty bloody quickly.

G'day mate, I'm a Sydney brewer too, just got into brewing recently. Heaps of great info to sift through in this site and plenty of helpful lads.

Wow lots of replies straight away. I can see a very slippery slope ahead ha ha. Thanks guys!

Back