Hello fellow connoisseurs of the rugged.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenz

Reaction score
Been experimenting with brewing over the last two years., primarily beer atm.
Best thing I have ever done. !

I have been awakened from my ignorant mentality that used to depend on some higher power to bring me D grade quality brew at extortionate prices.

I am the higher power now... and am making beers with beginners knowledge that kick butt over the piss aimed at the dependent simpletons,
at which i can admit was me back in the day.

But now I am a free man, of into the wild!

Started with kits and now I sought of tweak my own. (Still basic no grains yet) as I am focusing on the big hops atm.
2 years ago i had no identification of the flavour and now i am obsessed.
I was shocked when i learnt that it was a hemp species as well. Stupid!

I am sure you genius are all 'yeah yeah pal, calm down'. But dudes....I have been liberated.!

Made a few mistakes but that aint stopping me.

Planted first rhizome 'cascade' last year and got just over ten grams which contributed to a great brew that disappeared in to stomachs faster than my liking. Had to stash 2 long necks away for family (and myself of course) for this xmas... Should be nicely aged by then too.

Brother in law has been floating around on this site for a while now. Goes be the name Mardoo if you've caught him. A mad scientist, older bro, geek beer buddy and crazy wisdom psychonaut. couldn't ask for more!!

Getting some more hops in the garden this year.
Hopefully making a purchase off 'Ritchie' up north any time soon.

Living in Melbourne and am excited to meet the masterful network around this way and beyond.

Will be looking forward in seeking the ancient knowledge and more from all you brew gurus.
Thanks for being here & till then.
Skal :beerbang:

Tenz

Out there first post, dude.
Welcome to the fray.

He's a passionate one, quite like myself. Welcome mate

Welcome aboard, I can see your going to be one of the guys, who the night before their first AG batch, will lie awake obsessing over the coming brew day. (this will only be a few months way)
The door has just opened welcome to a new world where all Beers are possible!

Damn, thought I fell into another conversation between Manticle and Lecterfan. :p

Welcome BTW.

Go ag, you'll never look back, and there are cheap ways to do it.

$13 a case (my current average) for better beer, no tax. ******* great innit?

Tenz said:
Been experimenting with brewing over the last two years., primarily beer atm.
Best thing I have ever done. !

I have been awakened from my ignorant mentality that used to depend on some higher power to bring me D grade quality brew at extortionate prices.

I am the higher power now... and am making beers with beginners knowledge that kick butt over the piss aimed at the dependent simpletons,
at which i can admit was me back in the day.

But now I am a free man, of into the wild!

Started with kits and now I sought of tweak my own. (Still basic no grains yet) as I am focusing on the big hops atm.
2 years ago i had no identification of the flavour and now i am obsessed.
I was shocked when i learnt that it was a hemp species as well. Stupid!

I am sure you genius are all 'yeah yeah pal, calm down'. But dudes....I have been liberated.!

Made a few mistakes but that aint stopping me.

Planted first rhizome 'cascade' last year and got just over ten grams which contributed to a great brew that disappeared in to stomachs faster than my liking. Had to stash 2 long necks away for family (and myself of course) for this xmas... Should be nicely aged by then too.

Brother in law has been floating around on this site for a while now. Goes be the name Mardoo if you've caught him. A mad scientist, older bro, geek beer buddy and crazy wisdom psychonaut. couldn't ask for more!!

Getting some more hops in the garden this year.
Hopefully making a purchase off 'Ritchie' up north any time soon.

Living in Melbourne and am excited to meet the masterful network around this way and beyond.

Will be looking forward in seeking the ancient knowledge and more from all you brew gurus.
Thanks for being here & till then.
Skal :beerbang:

Tenz'
I know where you are coming from. "I am the one who knocks" -Walter White.

Its amazing how little effort is required to make superior beer to the commercial crap.

Latest posts

Back