Hello All....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Hello all,

Yes, Clean Brewer here, no I didnt die, just been quiet and not brewing much..... Work is hectic as usual and I am building a Mobile Kitchen for my Catering Business...

Hope all is well with you all and ill be back on here a bit more now hopefully....

:icon_cheers: CB

Hello all,

Yes, Clean Brewer here, no I didnt die, just been quiet and not brewing much..... Work is hectic as usual and I am building a Mobile Kitchen for my Catering Business...

Hope all is well with you all and ill be back on here a bit more now hopefully....

Get ye down to ye olde Xmas-in-july swap you slack ~$!%!#^.
(I'll have to take the wreath back to the florist then)
:p

gday cb, you still working the rigs ?

Yardy, how are ya mate?

Not out there any more, finished up last October and now Consulting/Managing a Cafe/Bar... And getting my Business going....

Had a good time away, but finished up before they had about 8 weeks off due to rain, they loved me there but the $$$ wasnt anywhere near good enough really...

CB

Hello all,

All the best to you CB, Work Sux.

Drew

So does yours, BBB....

Geraldton in-jokes don't count towards post-count, sorry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Geraldton in-jokes don't count towards post-count, sorry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lecterfan
Shut up and do your homework youngman ...... surely you have a 10000 word essay on something philosphical ... the existential musings of a drunk craftbrewer ......
No fish
Cheers
BBB

So does yours, BBB....

Harsh, i reckon he has the best nic in the joint :lol: Then again I dont read what everyone posts. Onya Nick and BBB :beerbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: for those who haven't seen the sopranos from go to whoa, please ignore this post - it is not as offensive as it seems and is not an attack from me to BBB but a good natured in-joke....

l33fb77da0000_1_24094.jpg

just grabbing some post counts......

Latest posts

Back