Head Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spesh

Reaction score
Duckstein Brewery SW

www.microbrewing.com.au/brewersfile/brewingjobs.html

Lots of jobs going at the moment. A lot of breweries are pumping out the beer.

Join the email list on home page of www.microbrewing.com.au to stay up to date with the Australian and New Zealand microbrewing industry. The Brewers File Noticeboard is updated daily. Interesting news about Corona imported into WA, possible excise changes....

Sorry if I put this in wrong section.

Thanks

Actually I noticed that Murrays is looking for an assistant brewer the other day, min 2 years AG, commercial pref......

Have a looksie

Actually I noticed that Murrays is looking for an assistant brewer the other day, min 2 years AG, commercial pref......

Have a looksie

If you have no commercial experience and you brew good home brew, I would send some of your brews, ideally of the same style the brewery brews. If youre keen, I would also offer a 6 month pay cut (you could work on comission for good results in AIBA May and PRBS June). Depends on how keen you are to get your foot in the door. Just an idea.

I have no chance of relocating to the Port Stephens area myself within the next 12 months.

Just thought I'd throw it out there for others to spot.

Latest posts

Back