Has Mark^******* Moved To Northern Ireland?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Has Mark^******* moved to Northern Ireland ?

Mark_Bastard_1.JPG

Or has someone on Jim's Beer Kit just stolen his sig?
Erm hint maybe time for a new sig? :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

mark_bastard.JPG

classic can't wait for the answer, gave me a good giggle, cheers bribie :icon_cheers:

I just bought one of those little UK solar pumps, and spent last night also wondering what the story was there.

I was a bit suss on ******* the other week when he replied to some post and included that he doesn't have kids. I thought the kid in the sig must be a relo.

Maybe ******* has a relo in Ireland? B)

Its one of the top results in an image search for baby beer

Aha all is now clear. Think about it, who in Brisbane would dress their baby in silly old mens pyjamas

Edit, and who are the two people in Duff's sig? I've met Duff and that ain't Duff .. Tropical Brews Maybe ?

Sure your'e on the right thread here Bizier?
Sorry. I was (too) subtley implying that I spent the night reading the jimsbeerkit forum because many of them use the pump. And on that forum I saw that pic again.

ED: and my assumption was that it was an internet pic.

Edit, and who are the two people in Duff's sig? I've met Duff and that ain't Duff .. Tropical Brews Maybe ?

Typical Pom, wouldn't know a decent cricketer if they were sitting in front of them :lol:

It's David Boon
Shirley Bassey's brother ran up the back of my car in Cardiff :icon_cheers:

Edit: and Windsor Davies, for a couple of months, was my house mate in Cardiff - just before he got his big gig in "It Ain't Half Hot Mum" - currently on Foxtel.

windsor_davies.jpeg
And he didn't put on that voice - he sounded exactly like it.

OK I'll start a thread in Off Topic "My claim to fame" :)

Aha all is now clear. Think about it, who in Brisbane would dress their baby in silly old mens pyjamas

Glad you got that one cleared away I am the shy retiring type never seen out after dark. Go to the town centre and somebody asks for a cigarette before beating you to death with a palm frond and all captured on CCTV.

Blue Sky Brewery is nice during the day before all the Dickheads head out for a night on the town and the music blares at Db 130.

Back