Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Stressed as to who the buy is made with.

But like Slacka, a friendly drop-off in North Ryde or North Sydney somewhere would save some of us a fair few $$$ in fuel.

Lucky.

I'd prefer to go with Dave. I'm very interested in trying the Fawcett MO having heard it's a bit better than the Bairds.

I have no pref, and I can say that if the TF MO was de-husked, I'd be putting milk on it in the mornings. Haven't tried Bairds, and honestly not tempted to.

id prefer dave just cause i work just down the road.

I'd prefer to go with Dave. I'm very interested in trying the Fawcett MO having heard it's a bit better than the Bairds.

Ditto for me too. I need the Fawcett MO.

If you look at the Craftbrewer prices for bulk grain, Dave's is offering very good prices (I think the last buy added $3/bag for transport)

cheers
Andrew.

Like the new prices, but ESB is a bit of a PITA for me. Could I still pick up at Colyton?

For the couple of $$ difference, I'd much prefer Dave's too.

Another vote for Daves. Pick up from ESB will not work for me.

Ok it looks as though the majority of people prefer to go to Dave's..

I will send out my bank details now and once I have received payment from everyone I will place the order.

Is everyone ok for money this week? I would like to get this done by the end of the week if possible..

Hi Guys,

Have just got prices back from ESB, they are abit cheaper. The only difference is we would need to go with Bairds Marris Otter. Prices are below:

Bairds MO $68.5
Weyermann Pils $73.5
Weyermann Munich $74.0
Weyermann Bo Pils $73.5
Weyermann Wheat $69.0
JW Traditional Ale $52.5
JW Export Pils $50.5
JW Wheat $58.5

If there are any objections to this voice your opinions now.. If the general sentiment is good I will update the spreadsheet with the new prices this arvo and pm everyone my bank account details so that we can get the ball rolling..

I would like to put in an order by the end of the week and i think it would be best if I had everyones payment before the order is processed to make sure I am not out of pocket.

Edit: Pick up will be from ESB

Just for future reference, ESB has had Fawcett's MO & I expect they will be ordering more. (No it's not on the website)
I pushed for them to get it in.
I bought the last bag they had last Friday night. Nope, not sorry.

Rgds,
Pete
Prob. up for a bag of Halcyon next.....

Just for future reference, ESB has had Fawcett's MO & I expect they will be ordering more. (No it's not on the website)
I pushed for them to get it in.
I bought the last bag they had last Friday night. Nope, not sorry.

Rgds,
Pete
Prob. up for a bag of Halcyon next.....

They did mention that they sometimes get it in, however couldn't guarantee that they could get the volume we were after.

I will be ordering today, just waiting on 1 payment and Gulpa hasn't listed a pickup location yet. We also have 1 to many half bags of Joe White Wheat, I'll speak to Dave and see if he will break up a bag for us..

Can someone add my pickup as Dave's please.

Thanks
Andrew.

I have given MVZoom a call and given him a gentle reminder ;-)

Back