Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez,

The pils is expensive. Are they 40kg bags?

cheers

Darren

Can someone please update the spreadsheet for me, work computer will not allow me to update and upload.

hopefully someone will split the bag of wheat

1 x JW Ale
1 x JW pils
1/2 x JW wheat

Pickup at Daves

You guys are nuts. Mark (MHB) in Newcastle is selling 40kg bags of BB for $2 per kg

And what's his prices for say, sack of JW Ale?

Give him a call

You guys are nuts. Mark (MHB) in Newcastle is selling 40kg bags of BB for $2 per kg

I got amongst some of this recently. What a great deal! Will definitely be going back for more. Also an awesome range of hops and other kit. My new favourite HBS! :D

I got amongst some of this recently. What a great deal! Will definitely be going back for more. Also an awesome range of hops and other kit. My new favourite HBS!

Yes we are pretty lucky here in Newcastle. Mark looks after us all and has a passion for all thing AG.
I am drinking a 100% of this budget malt or BB malt and 25g of NB for 60 mins to 17 IBU's and it has to be one of the best beer I have made.

Alright, it looks as though everyone has pretty much finalised their orders, the only people who haven't entered anything on the sheet are, KillerRx4, Wambesi, and beer_slayer.

Acouple of people have expressed that it may be cheaper if we purchased elsewhere however it seems as though the general consensus is to go through Dave. I will send off an email to ESB tonight to get their prices and we will go from there.

I'm thinking we should be ready to place an order by late next week..

Oh and I have added another bag to my order.

View attachment Copy_of_index.xls

I'm out. These prices arent good enough to justify buying & storing bulk lots.
Shame, the last few we got great prices.

How about we get two quotes? One from esb and one from craftbrewer? It's a big buy, so probably worth it. It'd only take 5 mins .......

Guys,

Dave is giving you good prices...as much as i'd love your business please support your local HBS when they come to the party as he's done. Shame he doesn't want to supply any Barrett Burston malts, but that's his choice.

cheers & good brewing

Ross

Latest posts

Back