Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody expensive malts. Did the dollar go down to $US 0.50c?

I guess thats what you get when a monopoly exists.

cheers

darren

Alright, it looks as though everyone has pretty much finalised their orders, the only people who haven't entered anything on the sheet are, KillerRx4, Wambesi, and beer_slayer.

Acouple of people have expressed that it may be cheaper if we purchased elsewhere however it seems as though the general consensus is to go through Dave. I will send off an email to ESB tonight to get their prices and we will go from there.

I'm thinking we should be ready to place an order by late next week..

Oh and I have added another bag to my order.

Yeah I'm out. For the sakes of just a few dollars I'm more willing to support my local (ESB).

How about we get two quotes? One from esb and one from craftbrewer? It's a big buy, so probably worth it. It'd only take 5 mins .......

I have sent an email off to ESB and Ross' bulk prices are listed on his website, however I think the general consensus is to support the local..

I have sent an email off to ESB and Ross' bulk prices are listed on his website, however I think the general consensus is to support the local..

Hey mashmaster,

The local HB shop buys off of Ross, thats why the prices are so expensive :angry:

cheers

darren

Hey mashmaster,

The local HB shop buys off of Ross, thats why the prices are so expensive :angry:

cheers

darren

Darren - more lies - Can't help yourself can you... I don't supply the local HBS with sacks of grain.
This thread has nothing to do with you, please troll elsewhere if you must.

cheers Ross

P.S. sorry guys, but I'm not leaving false/damaging comments unanswered. hopefully you can now get back to your bulk buy uninterupted.

Hey mashmaster,

cheers

darren

Darren, this has nothing to do with you. Piss off and concentrate on not melting in Adelaide today.

Just got computer back from menders. Can I order 1 bag JW Pilsner? I can collect from Dave's. Who do I pay and when?

Merrick

I'm having problems with my Excel software. Could some kind soul add my order to the spreadsheet please.

1 bag Joe White Export Pilsner - can collect from Dave's.

Many thanks
Merrick

Sorry to jump in late, but is the Sydney Grain Bulk Buy still open to new additions ?

Cheers,

Lucky.

when is the order going in and who do we have to pay?

Hi Guys,

Have just got prices back from ESB, they are abit cheaper. The only difference is we would need to go with Bairds Marris Otter. Prices are below:

Bairds MO $68.5
Weyermann Pils $73.5
Weyermann Munich $74.0
Weyermann Bo Pils $73.5
Weyermann Wheat $69.0
JW Traditional Ale $52.5
JW Export Pils $50.5
JW Wheat $58.5

If there are any objections to this voice your opinions now.. If the general sentiment is good I will update the spreadsheet with the new prices this arvo and pm everyone my bank account details so that we can get the ball rolling..

I would like to put in an order by the end of the week and i think it would be best if I had everyones payment before the order is processed to make sure I am not out of pocket.

Edit: Pick up will be from ESB

I must say that I like Dave's simply for the convenience factor. But if someone's kind enough to dump my order at North Ryde on their way through, I'd be very grateful.

Yeah, ESB is a bit of a hike for me as well.

My personal preference is Dave's purely because of the convenience factor. I'm prepared to pay a few dollars more at Dave's - I'll be saving $ on petrol!

Dave's prices are already very very cheap - to the point where I'm surprised ESB have come cheaper! Dave's making bugger all money on this buy.

Latest posts

Back