Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MVZOOM has confirmed payment. Sorry to hold you guys up!

Hi All,

I have placed the order with Dave this afternoon. He mentioned that he has scales for all of those that will be splitting bags, however you will need to bring a container/sack to take the grain away in..

Cheers,

Damien

cheers for this damien, when are we good to pick up

cheers for this damien, when are we good to pick up

Dave was goin to place the order this morning, and he said that we might be able to pick up by the weekend.. Will keep you posted

G'day All

Grain will be available for pickup after 3:30pm today until 5pm and also tomorrow between 9am and 4pm. Scales will be available at the shop but please remember to bring an old sack/empty fermenter/something to take grain away with if you have any half bags in your order.

Cheers,

Damien

G'day All

Grain will be available for pickup after 3:30pm today until 5pm and also tomorrow between 9am and 4pm. Scales will be available at the shop but please remember to bring an old sack/empty fermenter/something to take grain away with if you have any half bags in your order.

Cheers,

Damien

Hi Damien,

Whats the process? Do we just rock up to the shop and tell them who we are?

Thanks
Andrew.

Yeah just rock up and tell them your user name.. I emailed them a list which shows them what everyone ordered.. Sorry for the delay

Smooth as silk.

Cheers Damien for a well organised bulk buy. Picked up grain yesterday arvo and just sitting down after brewing an ipa with base malt TF Maris Otter that I haven't used before.

Here's hoping the beer is as good as the BB.

Thanks again, difficult job being pulled in different directions - some people are very difficult to please!

Cheers
Jon

Yeah, good work Mashmaster. I know it was a bit of extra work. Many thanks for getting this one together. :super:

(and thanks to Craig for the delivery service). :)

Now what to brew with some floor malted barley, Yorkshire yeast, EKG, Northdown and Challenger. :D

Picked up my grain yesterday. Thanks Rets for organising. Thanks Dave for coming to the party.

Cheers
Andrew.

picked mine up today, still a few to be pick up from dave. if these people could contact him and give a rough timeframe for pickup, so he can sort out his shop.

Hey guys, thanks for replying. I'll get some options happening and then get in contact with you. As a guideline I'm hoping to order within the next week or two.

Probably a good idea to start a new thread.

I'll be in if there is significant saving over general retail this time round.

Latest posts

Back