Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat at Absolute Homebrew mentioned that he is willing to do a bulk price on grain. He is at St. Marys, he also mentioned he will be have the Belgian Biscuit, Belgian Pale, and Belgian Aromatic malts in after easter. I might be in for some of the belgian malts if you decide to go this way.

I'll be in, but quick question first.
Is there any minimum buy amount? Do we have to buy a full 25kg of anything we want? I Couldnt get through 25kg of Carapils in a couple of years, but would be keen for some regardless. Would be in for full bags of base malt though.
Sorry if this has been covered in the thread - I dont have time to read the 8 pages. School holidays - 2 kids - you know how it is <_<
mckenry

Hi guys sent a PM to those who indicated interest.

mckenry - depends on whether someone else wants to buy a part-bag, should be no problem.

RetsamHsam
- just read your post now - check your PM and see what you think.

KillerRx4 - sure, read your PM and let me know. Good call re: new thread, probably should have done that, laziness!

Hi guys sent a PM to those who indicated interest.

mckenry - depends on whether someone else wants to buy a part-bag, should be no problem.

RetsamHsam
- just read your post now - check your PM and see what you think.

KillerRx4 - sure, read your PM and let me know. Good call re: new thread, probably should have done that, laziness!

Count me in for a couple of bags. I might be willing to split a half bag here or there..

Dependant on price, I may well be in....

if it's being organised through Pat, I'll certainly be in, he is my usual supplier anyway..

Guys,

I am interested if you are going through Pat.

Cheers

Okay, I'll be the one to bump this up as my stocks of base malt are getting low right now.

Have we heard anything from anyone regarding this??

I am happy to have it delivered to my garage and people can pick up from here if we need a base for a pallet or two of grain to be stored, although I don't have a large enough set of scales to split bags.

The last one was over and done in a day or two....was the quickest and most organised BB that I've ever seen....big cheer for Steve & Ross.

I could possibly be up for a BB if its done through a local HBS.

yeah thanks again for your efforts Steve (WeaselEstateBrewery) - am stocked up for a while!

So I am guessing that the last one was organised by Steve (WeaselEstateBrewery) and the purchase was through Ross (Craftbrewer)??

I am still keen if we can get the numbers.

So I am guessing that the last one was organised by Steve (WeaselEstateBrewery) and the purchase was through Ross (Craftbrewer)??

I am still keen if we can get the numbers.

Yep, we ordered about a month back I think, through Ross. In the same boat as the captain - plenty of grain to last me for a while!

I'm interested if it gets off the ground.

4-5 sacks plus a couple of halves

4-5 sacks! dam how much do you brew? haha

I will be in if the pickup location is in the west.

Latest posts

Back