Gmk In Queensland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be keen on a 1762 starter thanks Hoops

Big d , Photos and over inflated stories usually follow brew days , in fact they are bound too.....Kenny will be there :lol: :lol:

Batz

Snow is Organising a Get Together on Friday Night 8th July at the bulimba Micro in Oxford Street.

Me and my Twin brother should eb there around 7.30pm.

Looking forward to meeting as many QLD AHBer's there - and existing GMKenterprises customers/potential customers as possible :rolleyes: :lol:

Looking forward to :beer: :party:

Hope to see you there.

So who else form the Brisbane crowd will be there? C'mon guys - the more the merrier!

- Snow

Snow said:
So who else form the Brisbane crowd will be there? C'mon guys - the more the merrier!

- Snow
[post="65357"][/post]​

Snow,

I'm an almost definate - Haven't been home much & off to UK on the 18th so not pushing my luck too much...

I'll be there - its time i met all you legends!!

Well you never know , bit a swinging things and maybe I can be there

So this is in the city ??

Batz

tdh said:
Two Kenny's?????????????
[post="65412"][/post]​

Terrifying isn't it Thomas :eek:

I didn't think this world would be big enough for one ....let alone two Kennys :blink:

Batz

Batz said:
tdh said:
Two Kenny's?????????????
[post="65412"][/post]​

Terrifying isn't it Thomas :eek:

I didn't think this world would be big enough for one ....let alone two Kennys :blink:

Batz
[post="65416"][/post]​

I'm a definate now - see you there Kenny - wifes dropping & picking me up - she's a spouse in a million :D :D

Guys

Is this place in the city?

Batz

Pretty much in the city Batz

Map1.gif

Map2.gif

Map3.gif

Map4.gif

Map5.gif

Map6.gif

i just gotta ask

who cloned kenny :D ;)

a picture of the two brothers would be priceless.

big d said:
i just gotta ask

who cloned kenny :D ;)

[post="65438"][/post]​

Someone with a very sick sense or humour I would suggest big d :unsure:

Batz

We are not identical twins - I am taller, rounder, louder and joined the RAAF.

He is shorter and joined the Army - and is still in there at Enogerra.

Sounds like this is turning out to be a great AHB get-together! Should we think about booking a table, or is there plenty of room to stand around and "mingle"? Adam, you're the local, what do you reckon?

What time will you guys get there? I was planning on going straight after work, so around 6.00.

Looking forward to trying that pale ale after I missed out on the session there when Boots was in town :chug:

Cheers - Snow

This meetup sounds good, think I might have to work my way out of my already comitted plans to try and get there for this.

Funny thing is, we were walking around oxford st on the weekend, saw oxford 182 and thought, why do I know this name, sounds so familar....

Won't put my name down for a definate however I am a maybe, would love to come and meet up with all the AHB'ers.

Snow, there should be room to stand around although there is generally a bit of a crowd on a Friday night. If we can get some rough numbers I am happy to ask the Manager about reserving some space (maybe in front of the kettles!!)
They do bar snacks there which are reasonably priced but an actual meal can be expensive.
I should be able to get there by 6pm and am happy to swoop on a table even if we cant reserve one.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it down, depends on work commitments. I did pop into the 152 on Saturday for lunch. Enjoyed the Pale Ale which IMHO was more like a APA and very enjoyable (citrus hop favour, but not much nose). The Stout was good too. Small serves though, for someone use to NSW schooners and Imperial pints.

Latest posts

Back