Gmk In Queensland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have them in starters ready if you want them

Batz

would love to come down to the new set up batz however im heading over to the state you just left.damn return accomodation probs means i have to spend another week in perth drinking lcpa and visiting the international beer shop.lifes hard at times. :rolleyes:

cheers
big d

OK - when i am in Brisbane - will not have access to the AHB.

Batz - are we getting there friday night - brewing sat and coming back to bris on the sat night so that we can make the International Beer festival on sunday?
If we are going sat night then that is OK too.

Happy to have a meet with snow ross and any of the other guys.
sun morn 4Jul is out and wed 07Jul lunch time is no good.

So what dates do u guys want to organise...

Might be a bit impractical travelling to the Gold Coast/Brisbane after a brew day. Just a thought.

GMK said:
OK - when i am in Brisbane - will not have access to the AHB.

Batz - are we getting there friday night - brewing sat and coming back to bris on the sat night so that we can make the International Beer festival on sunday?
If we are going sat night then that is OK too.

Happy to have a meet with snow ross and any of the other guys.
sun morn 4Jul is out and wed 07Jul lunch time is no good.

So what dates do u guys want to organise...
[post="63776"][/post]​
What about a session at the Bulimba micro on the night of Friday 8th? Hoops? Ross? Nonic? Alternatively, Im good anytime the following weekend.

Cheers - Snow

nonicman said:
Might be a bit impractical travelling to the Gold Coast/Brisbane after a brew day. Just a thought.
[post="63779"][/post]​

I have to agree here

I thought the whole idea of staying at my place,was so we could have a few beers while doing a brew.

I don't want anyone driving away from here and putting themselves or others in danger , let alone your licence.

Batz

ok then - all settled.

So what night/day do you want us up Batz....

Friday night or sat morning.

Ken...

GMK said:
ok then - all settled.

So what night/day do you want us up Batz....

Friday night or sat morning.

Ken...
[post="63839"][/post]​

Fellow Qeensland brewers :beer:
It makes not a wet hop flower a differance to me either way

What suits you guys?...

Batz

Snow said:
What about a session at the Bulimba micro on the night of Friday 8th? Hoops? Ross? Nonic? Alternatively, Im good anytime the following weekend.

Cheers - Snow
[post="63810"][/post]​

So, guys - is anyone keen to get together at Oxford 152 on this night? Just trying to organise my social calendar... :) .

- Snow

Batz said:
And your most welcome too , you score a bed at this stage Pete I haven't had many positive I'll be there yet.

Let me know who else would be brewing with the old fossil Kenny , I have a few spare beds , couple of swags as well.

Few beers bit of a feed brew a beer , perhaps for the ANAWBS !

Cheers Batz

PS. What I'll do is score some tucker for a barby tea , eggs and bacon breccy , we can all chuck in a few bucks

I'll take you up on the bed offer if you're serious Batz :super: . My crook back likes something soft :D . No worries throwing a few bucks into the kitty. Can you PM me if the date changes?

Snow - we are planning on getting into Brisbane on the friday hopefully late arvo - so - should be able to get there some time.

What is the address....

Oxford 152 is at 152 Oxford St, Bulimba.

- Snow

I may be busy that night but if I am available I will be there
Bring on the APA :chug: (and the waitress we had last time :ph34r: )

Hoops

Well looks at this stage that we have five fellow brewers staying the night.

I have three spare beds, two doubles and a single , I have a couple of self inflating camping beds or swags.

If possiable can you bring sleeping bags?
Will take the pressure of my wife finding bedding blankets etc
I suppose two guys in a double is just a bit cosy even for SA :unsure: brewers, so someone is going to have to put up there hand to swag it on the floor.

I will write up instructions on how to get to the thriving metropolis of Kin Kin , then on to Batz Brewery. Will PM you these details.

Now I take it brewers will arrive Saturday morning , takes around 1 3/4 hours from Brissy.
Any idea what time you would arrive?
Do we want lunch here?

Batz

Batz said:
Well looks at this stage that we have five fellow brewers staying the night.

I have three spare beds, two doubles and a single , I have a couple of self inflating camping beds or swags.

If possiable can you bring sleeping bags?
Will take the pressure of my wife finding bedding blankets etc
I suppose two guys in a double is just a bit cosy even for SA :unsure: brewers, so someone is going to have to put up there hand to swag it on the floor.

I will write up instructions on how to get to the thriving metropolis of Kin Kin , then on to Batz Brewery. Will PM you these details.

Now I take it brewers will arrive Saturday morning , takes around 1 3/4 hours from Brissy.
Any idea what time you would arrive?
Do we want lunch here?

Batz

Batz,
I may be able to score a double & a single inflatable mattress if needed. I will find out & let you know. What time do you intend to start working your magic? I can arrive 8.30-9.00am if that's ok & a liquid lunch is fine by me. :)

I have two inflatable mattress , also two swags

Around 10.00 I think would be good if it's Ok by those from Brissy

Perhaps I could score some pies and pasties , that'll be easy and would not get in the way of brewing/sampling :party:

Batz

I'm happy with a swag, and chunking in for food sounds good as well as bringing something for the BBQ.

nonicman said:
I'm happy with a swag, and chunking in for food sounds good as well as bringing something for the BBQ.
[post="64515"][/post]​

Good idea nonicman
Everyone bring something to chuck on the BBQ for tea , I grab some pies and pasties from Pomona bakery for lunch.
Eggs and bacon for breccy
Too easy !

Batz

Batz

Sound Bloody Good allready - Ok we aim to get there by 10.00 am.

I will be staying out at Ferny Hills - any chance one of you guys can swing by and pick me up on the way - that way my wife can keep the car for her and teh kids.

Will bring a special Port up for the pre bed drinks.

Back