Gmk In Queensland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
Now I take it brewers will arrive Saturday morning , takes around 1 3/4 hours from Brissy.
Any idea what time you would arrive?
Do we want lunch here?

Batz
[post="64489"][/post]​
You give me a time and I should be there an hour or 2 after that :lol:

10am sounds good to me (so I'll see you around 12 knowing me)
Will bring something to slap on the BBQ for dinner, and some cash for the bacon & eggs.

Hoops

Need a lift to Batz's Brewery...

ANy of you guys going can stop by Ferny Hills and pick me up?

GMK said:
Need a lift to Batz's Brewery...

ANy of you guys going can stop by Ferny Hills and pick me up?

If I could I would GMK. Used to live at Ferny Hills 25 years ago, so you're a little late. :D I'm Looking forward to meeting you at the Batz residence & I'm sure that there will be someone coming up from Brissie who will save you the trouble of taking the train. Qld hospitality rules ok! :blink:

What's the date for this again? If I am free and can come, then I can pick GMK up on the way though, ferny hills is close by to me..

It Saturday the 23rd

Batz

Sorry Ken missed it before, I may be able to give you a lift.
Will have to organise it with everyone - I'll probably have the ute so can take anyones kegs up if they need to?

Hoops

Hoops said:
I'll probably have the ute so can take anyones kegs up if they need to?

Hoops
[post="64631"][/post]​

Yahoo !!! :beer: :beerbang: :party:

Batz

Batz said:
Hoops said:
I'll probably have the ute so can take anyones kegs up if they need to?

Hoops
[post="64631"][/post]​

Yahoo !!! :beer: :beerbang: :party:

Batz
[post="64635"][/post]​
AAAAAAAAH! I better get brewing!

Sorry no I cannot come, that saturday is our yearly xmas in july party so I'll have the spit roast up and cranking.. and of course the beer flowing..

Great

Talking to my wife about the food etc , she seems to think if we got it all it would be easier for all.

I would guess $20.00 would cover the pies/pasties, BBQ and brecky , sound fair?
Will let you know if it works out more or less.

Batz

no worries - whatever you work out will be fine...

Ken...

GMK said:
So what night/day do you want us up Batz....

Ken...
[post="63839"][/post]​

Nice turn of phrase, Ken.

Make sure you post a pic of the event... :lol:

Crispy

Back to yeasts

On page 3 of this thread I have listed some yeasts starters I have , if you want one or all of these let me know and I'll have them ready.

If anyone has
I'll very much appreciate a starter

Batz

Hoping to get some 1728 (have exhausted what I had) in the next week or two so will have a fresh stubbie starter.

Alrighty I have filled a 3Gal keg with a half Amarillo half Cascade APA ready for the brewday.

Batz I have some 1084 slurry in the fridge but it has been there for about 2 months so not sure how viable it is. I could make a starter up on the magnetic stirrer and split that up?

Hoops

EDIT - I may be able to do some 1762 starters by then if my G&G order gets here this week. Anyone want some?

as per crispys post.some photos of the event will be great. ;) looking forward to the post gathering tales and photos already :)

big d

Latest posts

Back