Gay Clam Baking Workshop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLoyd

Reaction score
Good idea GB...
Warrior? What they like??
Captain GK

HUH, What Are You On About?

It's a bit early to be totally off your face, surely?

PS: I don't like short shorts.

Whos providing the clams? Nev, I thought you were a vegetarian?

And if its a gay workshop are there going to be any other girls there?

kittenssavethread.jpg

Whos providing the clams? Nev, I thought you were a vegetarian?

And if its a gay workshop are there going to be any other girls there?
I didnt pick the thread title but I think we need other than food and beer, One blonde One redhead :icon_drool2: ( for Me) and a brunette.We will make a triple girl pancake from them all' Served with lashing"s.
Clam's , you dont have to eat them to enjoy them.I remember when I lived in the Islands ,I dived on many clam's but never once ate one.They are very chewy and take some getting use to.They are now protected by law.Dont get me started on turtles and dugongs.
GB

Let it go QB....
Hey, if I've just missed something, an inside joke perhaps, I'll gladly retract my silly images, but from what I can see this thread is utter nonsense. :huh:

Anyhoo - why did I get picked on?

I think you need to have a good long hard look at yourself QB and see that posting silly images gets you nowhere :p

I remember when I lived in the Islands ,I dived on many clam's but never once ate one.They are very chewy and take some getting use to.
GB

Being an experienced muff diver, I`ve dived on a few clams myself :beerbang:

stagga.

Ok guys we have a starter to fill in? Alysha can do oven baked lot of Magic parcels and spring rolls .We have Katies Sour curry and my Rogan josh.We need a Dhal to go with that.I will do the steamed Basmatti rice.PP suggested a egg curry but I think we have enough curry.Maybe PP can get a Dahl together.Captain is making a SD so we also need a topping?Captain what do you have up your sleeve for that ?What can you suggest as a desert?We need to have this all together before the day so we can just serve and drink.
GB

Food, eh?

Cup_Of_Cat.jpg

Oh, I see. It's some sort of pre-organised thing where you all know the meaning of it, despite no mention of such a pre-existing notion, but anyone else who happened across the thread would have no frickin clue what the f was going on. That makes sense. <_<

I'm off to start a thread entitled 'lesbian folk-singing trepanation addicts' in which I'll post the latter half of a conversation I had last week - and I'm going to tell anyone who doesn't immediately get that it's a not just random drunken crap that they should "Let it go".

At the risk of sounding like a teenie-bopper... "What-eva!" Actually, scrap that. In the voice of G.O.B. from Arrested Development; "C'mon!"

Being an experienced muff diver, I`ve dived on a few clams myself :beerbang:

stagga.

Did you come out with a mouthful of pearls ? :rolleyes:

Food, eh?

Oh, I see. It's some sort of pre-organised thing where you all know the meaning of it, despite no mention of such a pre-existing notion, but anyone else who happened across the thread would have no frickin clue what the f was going on. That makes sense. <_<

I'm off to start a thread entitled 'lesbian folk-singing trepanation addicts' in which I'll post the latter half of a conversation I had last week - and I'm going to tell anyone who doesn't immediately get that it's a not just random drunken crap that they should "Let it go".

At the risk of sounding like a teenie-bopper... "What-eva!" Actually, scrap that. In the voice of G.O.B. from Arrested Development; "C'mon!"

This is really bothering you hey ! I'll join your thread, only because I'm a huge (theoretical) fan of trepanning. And Folk singers. PM me with the secret gossip so I'll know what to write.

Anyway, this thread is WHACKED

Edit: I cant find the lesbian thread :(

Back