Gay Clam Baking Workshop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argghh you people.

Just started a daal of Steve's recipe and it boiled over on the stove. Nasty....

I can hard boil eggs though.

The Beer foods section here is off limits way too dangerous don't try this at home.

please post all your fantastic recipes there because I hate cleaning up and washing pots. :icon_cheers:

Can't go wrong with Mc Cains microwave dinners. :unsure:

Argghh you people.

Just started a daal of Steve's recipe and it boiled over on the stove. Nasty....

I can hard boil eggs though.

The Beer foods section here is off limits way too dangerous don't try this at home.

please post all your fantastic recipes there because I hate cleaning up and washing pots. :icon_cheers:

Can't go wrong with Mc Cains microwave dinners. :unsure:

Gosh if you boil over a dahl, got help you boil!

It says SIMMER not BOIL! or maybe you need a bigger pot.

Gosh if you boil over a dahl, got help you boil!

It says SIMMER not BOIL! or maybe you need a bigger pot.

He He but you gotta bring it up to the boil before you can simmer.

And you need to be fairly quick off the mark with an electric stove.

That's why I use a bay leaf when you can smell that its boiling :blink:
saves standing over the stove.

asafotida is used hugly by the hari kishnas (so spelling) as there diet does not allow garlic or onion...
I still use Asafoedita (correct spelling) even with onion and garlic as It just add's some thing more.Its also good for the wind factor from Dahl's and it has medicinal properties.I will have a look thru my 200 cooking books and get back to u on the benefits.I like the Hare's philosophy on feeding the mass's for free and respect the idealogical status but Im not going to shave my head for any body and stop drinking, just out of the question. Hare, Hare. Rama, Rama.Long live the Beatles :icon_cheers:
GB

I like the Hare's philosophy on feeding the mass's for free and respect the idealogical status but Im not going to shave my head for any body and stop drinking, just out of the question. Hare, Hare. Rama, Rama.Long live the Beatles :icon_cheers:
GB

If I am prepared to wear QB's gay clam costume (which is not even food-grade) to get sex then the least you can do is shave your head. Get with the program Vego Man!

Katie, please get Lloyd to do the satay chicken doobees at Nev's Gay Vego Day.

:icon_cheers:

If I am prepared to wear QB's gay clam costume (which is not even food-grade) to get sex then the least you can do is shave your head. Get with the program Vego Man!

Katie, please get Lloyd to do the satay chicken doobees at Nev's Gay Vego Day.

:icon_cheers:

UMMMM NO! Its a vegie day!

I thought Asafotieda was mainly used in Jain cooking, I dont beleive hare Krishna have any problem with Onion,

Fast food Daal is made with pressure cooker yes.

I thought Asafotieda was mainly used in Jain cooking, I dont beleive hare Krishna have any problem with Onion,

Fast food Daal is made with pressure cooker yes.

They dont eat onion or garlic as its natural aphrodisiac and disturbs meditation. Even tho they both have great benifits in the diet... Chilli is also avoided.

I also use onion and garlic along with it.

You would find most Indian people at home cook with pressure cookers, as they beleive in freshly cooked food, my good friend at works brings a three course meal everyday for lunch that has being cooked in the morning...

My question is, "How the hell did you find this thread sinkas?" LOL!

Can I start drinking that keg you left in my fridge? I am out of IPA :D

Ok the date is some time after the "BIG BREW DAY" Its on my deck/bar. It is a vege day Pat! You can walk down to the river and catch yourself a fish and cook it on the BBQ down there while we drink beer and have a Vege feast. ;) Other than that I will have a Best Bitter to go and a Scottish Ale and maybe some left over Dunkle and Helles.
I will do The:
GB : Rojan Josh the Rice .
Katie: Hot and sour Egg plant curry
Lloydie Some sort of Naan /bread?
Any one for the Dahl?
Pats: down the park with his fish :p
Just keep adding to the menu as you feel like updating.
GB

You lot make the Queenslanders look Amish.

Ok the date is some time after the "BIG BREW DAY" Its on my deck/bar. It is a vege day Pat! You can walk down to the river and catch yourself a fish and cook it on the BBQ down there while we drink beer and have a Vege feast. ;) Other than that I will have a Best Bitter to go and a Scottish Ale and maybe some left over Dunkle and Helles.
I will do The:
GB : Rojan Josh the Rice .
Katie: Hot and sour Egg plant curry
Lloydie Some sort of Naan /bread?
Any one for the Dahl? Katie
Pats: down the park with his fish :p
Katie and Lloydie: IPA/Katie premium bitter
Just keep adding to the menu as you feel like updating.
GB

What about my egg curry?

What about Pina's sister?

What about Pina?

I have posted my thoughts in reverse order of importance to me. (Oh shit! What about Dan!!!!) Anyway...

Oh! And then we have practical considerations like...

"Katie and Lloyd, what time will you be picking me up?"
"Nev, which bed will I, my betrothed and, hopefully, my betrothed sister be sleeping in?"
"Katie and Lloyd, what time would it be convenient for you to drive me home the next day? Any room for one or two extras?"

Things like that are very important.

And you haven't even invited Sinkas - he is my chiropractor and knows all the best joints, will bring joints or maybe just party drugs. I'm not sure but it is one of these???

I think I need another spinal adjustment. Maybe I will scull the IPA keg he has obviously given me seeing as I have been minding it for two years now? Would that give me a spinal adjustment?

I will go and check......

What about my egg curry?

What about Pina's sister?

What about Pina?

I have posted my thoughts in reverse order of importance to me. (Oh shit! What about Dan!!!!) Anyway...

Oh! And then we have practical considerations like...

"Katie and Lloyd, what time will you be picking me up?"
"Nev, which bed will I, my betrothed and, hopefully, my betrothed sister be sleeping in?"
"Katie and Lloyd, what time would it be convenient for you to drive me home the next day? Any room for one or two extras?"

Things like that are very important.

And you haven't even invited Sinkas - he is my chiropractor and knows all the best joints, will bring joints or maybe just party drugs. I'm not sure but it is one of these???

I think I need another spinal adjustment. Maybe I will scull the IPA keg he has obviously given me seeing as I have been minding it for two years now? Would that give me a spinal adjustment?

I will go and check......
Couldn't sleep last night Pat ?
Gb

Couldn't sleep last night Pat ?
Gb
Yeah, I was on a posting spree! Spent until 3pm on a jack hammer and then had to go into the city in that wind and rain to help my sister. Of all days, they picked yesterday to move house!!!

Back