Game of Thrones ale recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely it has to be an new inbreed type of style like a " pure incestuous blonde double penetrated dwarf ale" ( P.I.B.D.D.A) any body else got a new style in mind that might suit ? seems to be the go lately.

Game of Thrones inspired brew day? Now that would be awesome...

thebigwilk said:
Surely it has to be an new inbreed type of style like a " pure incestuous blonde double penetrated dwarf ale" ( P.I.B.D.D.A) any body else got a new style in mind that might suit ? seems to be the go lately.
Head on a pike pale ale?

thebigwilk said:
Double penetrated dwarf !
How about a. Spit roasted Pygmy porter.

How about a belguim white called 'White Walker Witbier' or a Old Ale called 'Maester's Old Ale'?

The licensing rights would be pretty steep on this . Just hope it's as good as the show,

Reading the website, seems like it could be a series.

bought the book for the mrs last christmas as she is a big GOT fan i think the fact that i spotted beer recipes in it might of influenced my purchase lol
still havent got around to making the recipes

Latest posts

Back