• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS, Trade, Barter, Free etc @ Vic 2017 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh to have so many kegs that there is a "mysterious" keg :) hahaha
Without the tags it was generally 3, two of which would invariably be high abv, once I have keezer #2 properly setup I'll need tap tags, yeah first world issues I know, of 12 kegs 11 are in use, I need to drink more, or get more friends. Or I could get more kegs .... but that seems a little senseless. At least the swap beer and maybe two batches after that I can bottle, then its loaded bases till a keg blows. I currently have a wheat brewing for the final keg. Other issue is my RIS has stalled high, so I need more yeast, so I need to brew!:hairout:

Anyone got any hop rhizomes they can spare? Mate is late in season but wants to have a crack at growing a plant this year. He said something like EKG, Willamette it PoR would be right up his alley but no stress anything going will do. Some nice beers in it for the magnanimous being who assists [emoji481]

Yeah absolutely! Many thanks from myself and my mate [emoji3][emoji106]

However many you can supply up to 30 is all good.

Dear Mardoo,

Your recent order for 30 Keg Tags has been processed and fulfilled. You will be able to pick up at the Vic 2017 Xmas case-swap.

Your password for secure pick-up is I.L.K.T or I Love Keg Tags - do not share this password

regards
Kegtag

Mardoo, please pm me the secret password, I won’t tell anyone you did it, droid will never know?

I'm cutting a lot of low growth from my hops. With the magic of Aquaponics I can turn them all into growing cuttings.
Tettnang, Red Earth, Cascade, Chinook, Goldings, Hallertau.
Hand up anyone who wants some so I have an idea how many to bring I don't want to drag them home again. ;)
They sprout roots in 5 days then I'll put them in these little dirt pots. So I can get a few going before the swap.

Like this: :cool:
Hop cuttings2.JPG
Hop cuttings3.JPG
Hop cuttings4.JPG
Hop cuttings6.JPG

Hi Dan i would be super keen on some Tettnang, Red Earth & Hallertau. Please let me know what youd like for them mate.

I'd love all those but Tettnang and Hallertau would be a great start please Danny boy!

I'm not sure what to ask for them. What have you got? A nice bottle of your best brew? an IRS? Best Yeast?
Some kind of little brewing gem or Voodoo Mojo? A Glass? 5 Acres of land? Something I cant even think of?
Answer: Anything, free. I'll bring what I can I put in six of each cuttings and see what I get viable etc.

G'day to all how do i get the keg tags and how many can i have and how much is a tag cost. Happy Brewing Gary

Back