• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS, Trade, Barter, Free etc @ Vic 2017 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droid

somewhere on the slippery slope with a beer in han
Reaction score
Well, it's getting around to that time again...post your stuff for exchange, sale free etc

I will have my 100ltr Milk Drum with two cut outs for KK Elements or similar to fit - listed soon. Also, at work - we receive from time to time those plastic pallets which are good for keeping brew gear off the floor allowing hose down. I will have a few avail

but most importantly the biggest News of the year....

Keg Tags! I will have Keg Tags again!! Same price as the winter swap...

Last edited:
Those keg tags have changed my life* ;) I'm sure they will be snapped up this time around!!

*could also be the fact I now keg that is life changing.

I'm pretty sure it will be the tags that have changed your life, but I don't like to make too much of a thing about it as you know. Poor AJ80 must be feeling out of luck about his REFUSAL to take some hehe...there's some in the letterbox now but there's also a wolf-spider in there so that's a conundrum

I'm pretty sure it will be the tags that have changed your life, but I don't like to make too much of a thing about it as you know. Poor AJ80 must be feeling out of luck about his REFUSAL to take some hehe...there's some in the letterbox now but there's also a wolf-spider in there so that's a conundrum

Free keg tags at the last swap? I'm fairly confident I wouldn't have refused them. Now that I've been slandered I'm sure to refuse them at the Christmas swap! :)

Free keg tags at the last swap? I'm fairly confident I wouldn't have refused them. Now that I've been slandered I'm sure to refuse them at the Christmas swap! :)

I can see where this is going...

Well, it's getting around to that time again...post your stuff for exchange, sale free etc

but most importantly the biggest News of the year....

Keg Tags! I will have Keg Tags again!! Same price as the winter swap...

These buggers don’t appreciate a bargain droid.:pI was the first one in last time and missed out cause I wasn’t there. You tell em if they don’t want them you’ll post some to Grott, then they’ll Bloody panic. :(

I use these tags and other than the one Mystery keg at the back of the fridge, I now actually know what I'm drinking.

only got 20 though right now ...feck this stuff is confusing

Latest posts

Back