• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: All grain set up - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roach

brasserie de cancrelat
Reaction score
Selling off my brew gear

March Pump with mounting bracket and plug - $140

Esky Round Mash Tun with stainless steel false bottom (50 litre) - $80

HLT Aluminium Pot (60 litre) with 1/2" ss ball valve - $70

Kettle - stainless steel keg with 1/2" ss ball valve welded (50 litre) - $80

Counter flow chiller - $50

All have polysulfone disconnects for plug and play.

Sell individually or as a package for $350 $270 and I'll throw in all the connecting hoses with a plug and play with high flow polysulfone disconnects - won't get hot like stainless steel) http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=81438&catid=926

Cheers
Roach

brewsetup.jpg

Bump with updated pricing

Hmmmmm....

I am somewhat interested... Don't need the pump but the tun/HLT and kettle are tempting...

Have you squeezed double batches out of that tun? Touch and go?

roach said:
Selling off my brew gear

March Pump with mounting bracket and plug - $140

Esky Round Mash Tun with stainless steel false bottom (50 litre) - $80

HLT Aluminium Pot (60 litre) with 1/2" ss ball valve - $70

Kettle - stainless steel keg with 1/2" ss ball valve welded (50 litre) - $80

Counter flow chiller - $50

All have polysulfone disconnects for plug and play.

Sell individually or as a package for $350 and I'll throw in all the connecting hoses with a plug and play with high flow polysulfone disconnects - won't get hot like stainless steel) http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=81438&catid=926

Cheers
Roach
roach that's one of the best priced value for money systems I've ever seen for-sale on this forum! Someone's going too be very happy. I can't believe you've had to bump it? :icon_cheers:

Gday mate,
do you still have the pump?
What suburb are you in?

Still have the pump and the rest of the gear. Wynn Vale

Updated price $270 for the lot

roach said:
Updated price $270 for the lot
Have you got a local store notice board you can pin an ad on?
Seems like most people on the forum have got most of what they need already, until you sell it of course, then you'll get about 10 people wishing they'd seen it earlier and would have bought it in the blink of an eye, without hesitation, even bought it with their rent money, or the money they'd set aside for their children's yearly trip to Dream World!
The worst is when people jump in and buy, then three or more days later change their minds, or say their partner wont let them :wacko:.

There's no doubt a few people who'd buy it if they lived closer to you, so maybe your best bet might be word of mouth in your own area.
It's a great system at a great price, Good luck :icon_cheers:

ben_sa said:
Hmmmmm....

I am somewhat interested... Don't need the pump but the tun/HLT and kettle are tempting...

Have you squeezed double batches out of that tun? Touch and go?
I could use the pump :p

I have a 50L tun (not the exact same one) and you can easy get a double batch out of it.

50L keggle would probably struggle, I'd have thought it better to swap the HLT/kettle since ultimately the thing that HAS to hold the most at any one point in time is thing you boil in.

Latest posts

Back