Free Shipping On Coopers Products

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annoyed i missed out on this! only just found the thread. my lhbs and supermarkets don't even stock coopers unhopped extract or even some of the range of coopers kits, so would have been very helpful. bugger!

Anyone had any probs joining up to the 'order'?

I tried multiple times over the weekend and put in all my data only to hit finish and it just sits there looking like its loading with a red dot in the middle of the screen??

I got my cans and BE2 10 days after ordering.Very well packed and no dents or other damage.Expiry date on cans September 2013.I will be buying a larger supply next time there is free delivery.

Damn, I just realised it's been over a month since I placed my order and I still havn't got anything. Do they send them out via Australia Post or do they use a courier?

Damn, I just realised it's been over a month since I placed my order and I still havn't got anything. Do they send them out via Australia Post or do they use a courier?

Australia Post.

Probably you did not get the red slip to say parcel in local Post Office.

Damn, I just realised it's been over a month since I placed my order and I still havn't got anything....?

I sent Coopers an email on the 16th asking them to let me know what's going on with my delivery.

They replied today with tracking numbers which tell me that they sent the box to Aus Post on the 17th!

:angry:

They hadn't even sent my order after a month! Good news is I should receive it this week.

Mine took a month, with minor denting on all the cans. Totally worth it for the price though - and the free postcards were a bonus.

Is it just me or have all their prices gone up as well for kits and extracts?

Just checked my inbox and seen that free shipping on orders over $100 is on again. Great if you want the Thomas Coopers cans.

"Free Shipping
Current Promotion 'Free Shipping for orders over $100' starts on 19 December 2011 and ends on 30 December 2011. During this period customers will not be charged freight for each order to the value of $100 or more delivered to an Australian address. Excludes all overseas deliveries. Total amount is the amount charged to customers after discounts have been applied."

Just checked my inbox and seen that free shipping on orders over $100 is on again. Great if you want the Thomas Coopers cans.

"Free Shipping
Current Promotion 'Free Shipping for orders over $100' starts on 19 December 2011 and ends on 30 December 2011. During this period customers will not be charged freight for each order to the value of $100 or more delivered to an Australian address. Excludes all overseas deliveries. Total amount is the amount charged to customers after discounts have been applied."

Was going to get on board this but looks like all the web prices have gone up

$16 for international series and $11 for malt cans
My homebrew shop sells them for the same price! Think I will support them rather than having to spend $100 now

I noticed the same with the price, unfortunatly its not the case in Adelaide where the TC range is ~$19 and malt cans ~$14 yet they have the lowest freight cost being closest to the Coopers Brewery.

The other joke with Adelaide is that there is a chain of 5 brew stores and none carry the locally made Coopers (and give you weird looks if you ask)

I noticed the same with the price, unfortunatly its not the case in Adelaide where the TC range is ~$19 and malt cans ~$14 yet they have the lowest freight cost being closest to the Coopers Brewery.

The other joke with Adelaide is that there is a chain of 5 brew stores and none carry the locally made Coopers (and give you weird looks if you ask)

The chain stores I assume you refer to are unlikely to ever have Coopers as the wholesale distribution rights are held by another chain of stores based out of Qld.
There are plenty of restrictions they place on supplying to HBS. Can't just walk into Coopers as a retailer and get supplies of Coopers product, as much as I would like to. :icon_cheers:
Nige

Yeah my LHBS was $15.60 so it's cheaper than mail order even with free shipping.
Viva la retail!

The chain stores I assume you refer to are unlikely to ever have Coopers as the wholesale distribution rights are held by another chain of stores based out of Qld.
There are plenty of restrictions they place on supplying to HBS. Can't just walk into Coopers as a retailer and get supplies of Coopers product, as much as I would like to. :icon_cheers:
Nige

Clarification after I was given further info on this subject.

From what I have now been told from someone at Coopers the chain of Adelaide BrewC.... shops could indeed purchase and sell Coopers products if they chose.
I could also do so subject to certain conditions which I am unable to meet at this time, definitely something I will revisit in the New Year though.
Cheers
Nige

Latest posts

Back