Free open course on the chemistry of beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great.

I'm just wondering if my year 10 chemistry completed roughly 20 years ago (holy crap! just typing that makes me feel old...) is going to be enough to get me through the course.

Excellent, thanks RB! I've just registered - the course starts on Jan 13. Cheers!

stienberg said:
Looks great.

I'm just wondering if my year 10 chemistry completed roughly 20 years ago (holy crap! just typing that makes me feel old...) is going to be enough to get me through the course.
Funnily enough there is a Basic Chemistry course on there running at the moment.

Thats awesome, thanks for sharing that. And when we start we can all add each other and help each other out.

mkstalen doesn't show up for me, my username is "charleyanderson" signed up for both General Chem + Beer Chem

I can't find you guys. But I've created a group which hopefully will work: AHB p/w: phbkRjJTJzN

JB said:
I can't find you guys. But I've created a group which hopefully will work: AHB p/w: phbkRjJTJzN
Its asking for a group code/ Niether AHB or the password work???

No ones username can be found. Maybe this only becomes active once the course has started.

Seems like when you search for contacts you have to search for the actual name not the username.

Mine is "Charles Anderson"

I put the AHB logo as the pic to make it easier to identify

Latest posts

Back