Free open course on the chemistry of beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've signed up late as well and it seems to be fine. It's worth noting you get dumped in at the deep end of chemistry almost immediately. If you don't have any understanding of chemistry (I don't) then prepare to be flummoxed. I've just got hold of a book called The Chemistry of Beer which fills in the missing gaps and is a somewhat more steady entry into the world of brewing chemistry.

I just signed up.

It's currently 3 Units into an 8 Unit course. The course started Oct 13 and wraps up Nov 24.

Hoping I'll make the time to catch up and then keep going.

I also signed up for General Chemistry. I did a couple of semesters of chemistry at Uni about 20 years ago, as well as some chemistry related to geology, soils & groundwater. But I reckon I've forgotten so much that I'll be starting from scratch.

Got my badge today, and they removed all the course content... Is / was there a way to archive the course material? I took some pretty shoddy notes which are grossly insufficient to refer back to.

Back