Franko's Brewstand Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely excellent Franko old son. :super:
Been a long time in the making & glad to know your back is on the mend.
Those kegs look brand new to me (Lucky sod :) ) & it appears that you have mounted your pump so that the inlet is slightly below the outlet? Is this correct?

TP

Thanks TP
The inlet is indeed a little lower but thats just the way it is with the pump mounted vertically

Nearly finished

Frank thats what you said last year

Awesome Franko! Can't wait until you fire it up for the first time.... it has been a while...

neither can we Bonj ;)

Wow ... WOW!!!!

You must have sore wrists from polishing that gear.....but bet you cant wait to make it all dirty!!!!

Pok

Pok he has strong wrists :eek:

I bet Pumpy will brew on it more than Frank!
Cheers
Gerard

that would be right Gerard so long as I dont get the bottom of the shiney things all black and sooty

'tis a thing of beauty Franko. .

MCT so would I be if I had never been used

There are times when I think its been cut and pasted from the net with a bit of Adobe photoshop here and there

Pumpy ;)

Thanks TP
The inlet is indeed a little lower but thats just the way it is with the pump mounted vertically

Then you've landed on your feet Franko as current wisdom dictates that you need to have the inlet lower than the outlet in order to avoid trapped air bubbles from preventing\impeding recirculation through the pump.

I must stress that although I have lost prime at times (Mostly due to my own inattention of things happening) my inlet is on the top.
BUT to conform with proven March pump standards I will be shifting my inlet to the bottom as soon as I get more silicon hose to facilitate the move.

TP

Edit --- Forgot to mention. --- Get Pumpy, Hogan & yourself up here for the Kin Kin pissup. :party:

MCT so would I be if I had never been used

There are times when I think its been cut and pasted from the net with a bit of Adobe photoshop here and there

Pumpy ;)

Pumpy I was hanging out waiting for your reply and you didn't dissapoint :lol:
I spat beer all over my keyboard.

and btw, your still a thing of beauty. Just need a polish, Franko will sort you out.

Pumpy I was hanging out waiting for your reply and you didn't dissapoint :lol:
I spat beer all over my keyboard.

and btw, your still a thing of beauty. Just need a polish, Franko will sort you out.

:lol: lol

Wait till you see him around 8am brewday MCT he needs more than a polish

Franko

Mate that is bloody awesome!
Best I have seen , you should be very proud of that baby!

Woody

How the hell did you polish them?

Do the kegs even look that shiny when they are delivered new to CUB!?

Honestly, Franko, the bar gets set higher and higher... one day i'll have a brewrig just like this.... then i'll be able to do triple batches of BIAB :ph34r: :ph34r:

yoda.jpg

Looking good Franko, good to hear you are on the mend.

Cheers

Browndog

Looking fantastic Franko (the brewery that is, not you :p )

I've just unpacked my brand new brewery from the States & it's still nowhere near as shiny as yours.

Time we both got brewing mate.

Cheers Ross

Looking fantastic Franko (the brewery that is, not you :p )

I've just unpacked my brand new brewery from the States & it's still nowhere near as shiny as yours.

Time we both got brewing mate.

Cheers Ross

You now what they say mate cant beat Australian Made

Post some pics when you get a chance mate

Franko

come on franko
fire it up fire it up

youve been making this sooooo long that ive grown a beard.

Latest posts

Back