• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Forsale: 10lt Urn - Birko

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davewaldo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm offering for sale a 10lt Birko Urn, very handy to have some boiling/hot water during brew day. Use it for sparge water for BIAB, or like me for sparging my Braumeister. Or make a large hopback! Or even micro batch BIAB for those experiments.

I've been looking for a 10Lt urn for a little while and I ended up finding two in very good condition. I don't need them both so I'm offering this one for sale.

It is in very good condition, manufactured in 2002. The only things worth mentioning are a small dint (see photo) and that the elements have the usual signs of use, however they are not pitted, just the coating has come off in areas exposing the copper. Other than these this urn looks and performs like new! :)

It holds 11.5lt to the brim. The tap will drain all but 1.5lt if not tipped (ie 10lt can be used without tipping).

Pick up in Rochedale South (15mins South of Brisbane) for $60; or I can post to most places in OZ for another $21.70. These cost $240 new.

Please PM me with questions.

Cheers,

Dave.

Urn.jpg

insideurn.jpg

ding.jpg

Back