• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI - Keg King fridge set up, kegs, Birko URN + lots of stuff

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harms

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sadly for dietary reasons I have to severely cut back my beer intake to next to zero. I haven't brewed for around a year, and have been on the fence about whether to sell all my gear or not in case I could start brewing again, but the soul crushing reality is that I will likely not brew again.

Located in Aspendale, south east Melbourne. Prefer pick up.

Keg King series 3 fridge. Includes: (and prefer to keep this stuff all together)
  • with 2.6Kg Co2 bottle with rear mounting rack. (Bottle about half full of gas but don't quote me on that)
  • 2 regulators, one Keg King and another one not sure inc adapter to attach both to the bottle.
  • 2 SS Perlick flow control taps mounted through the door (the top font position is plugged). One only used twice, the other was never used. These are virtually brand new.
  • SS Drip tray mounted on the door.

2x 19L SS Keg King kegs
1x 9.5L Keg King keg
19L Coleman round cooler converted to a mash tun. Includes false bottom and tap fitted
40L Birko Urn with 3 piece SS tap fitted
30L Coopers fermenter
Pluto gun, I think its SS but not sure
Keg King font cooler
Keg King SS Quad Font (T piece shape)

Everything is is great condition. As I work out what other things i have about I'll post them up.
Once i clean things up a bit i'll try and post some pics, but if you have any pic requests let me know.

Not sure what things are worth second hand as I haven't really frequented the forums for a long time.

Message me with your offers.

Cheers
Andrew

Depending on price, I'd be interested in the flow control taps and the kegs if you'd be willing to post to QLD...

BKBrews said:
Depending on price, I'd be interested in the flow control taps and the kegs if you'd be willing to post to QLD...
Sorry I'd like to keep the taps attached to the fridge and sell all together. If i separate I'll let you know

RE pricing, (because I can't work out how to edit original post)

For the entire fridge set up (Keg King series 3 fridge, CO2 bottle, 2x regs, 2x perlicks, and drip tray) seeking $750. Total cost of all the new parts is ~$1250

40L Birko Urn with 3 piece tap $200
Mash tun with false bottom and tap $70
Other stuff is just rats and mice, make me an offer

Behold the fridge, attached.

Please note that the perlicks have been mounted on the door to keep all the beer lines inside the fridge rather than getting hot up on a vertical font - I found this worked much better :).
The vertical font can be installed again if you like.

front.jpg

Back