• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: 50l Robinox Ss Stockpot & 4 Ring Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enerjex

Reaction score
Hi all, up for sale is my 50 litre Robinox stainless steel stock pot and my 4 ring burner. Both items have been used for approx 5 all grain brews. The stock pot is in excellent condition with a couple of scratches on the bottom and discolouration from flames and some discolouration on the inside which is typical of any cookware. The burner works great and gets 30 litres of 15 degree celcius water to the boil in about 32 minutes in the 50 litre pot (using a standard bbq regulator). It is discoloured white on top from the heat generated between the pot and the burner. Asking $40 for the burner and $160 for the stockpot. Pickup only from Aspendale Gardens in Victoria. Save yourself a bundle on new price and get some great bits for your AG or extract brewing. If you have any questions please ask :)

Enerjex you took off with a passion,why you selling?

hi milpod, the passion is still there, the funds are not though :( hopefully by mid year i'll get a setup back together and get back into it.

Thankyou both items are sold. Close up the thread if you wish :)

Latest posts

Back