• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS- Melb: 98L Whirlpool Kettle, Pump, 4-ring Burner, False Bottom, Cam

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalBrew

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have some gear for sale that has become surplus to requirements now that I use my Granfather exlusively now.

Item #1: 98L Whirlpool Kettle
I have a sandwich base, thick walled, 98L stainless steel kettle, this has an inbuilt thermometer, whirlool inlet and of course a tap down the bottom. Both taps are 3-piece ball valves. This was bought form Cheaky Peak up in Wodonga so is a pretty good build. I used this for BIAB double batches, but only used it a couple of times.

IMG_1292.JPGIMG_1293.JPG

Item #2: 16" Staniless Steel False Bottom
I used this to prevent my BIAB bag from touching the bottom of the pot when the heat was applied.

IMG_1298.JPGIMG_1295.JPG

Item #3: 4-ring cast iron LPG burner with low pressure regulator
I bought this after my old burner died I took it out of the box once to have a look at it, but never used it.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Item #4: Keg King MkII wort pump
This was only ever used once. I have a stainless steel 'priming valve' made up of SS bits attached.

IMG_1291.JPG

Item #5: Camlocks
I have 5x male and 6x female (barbed) Keg King stainless steel camlocks that have never been used, but were planned to be a part of this setup.

IMG_1296.JPG

This is a pretty nice setup for someone wanting to do double BIAB batches. Ideally I would like to sell it as one package, asking price is $300 (it cost much, much more). Pickup only for this due to size, located in SE Melbourne.

Cheers,

Adam.

Latest posts

Back