First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brentice said:
my farts come out at around 32-40 degress. How do i adjust my thermostat, Do i need to eat salami and drink moonshine??? again i dont know if this is true i can only speculate....this may or may not be a true story
With hysterises like that I would be replacing it.

Some days the aircon in my 4x4 doesn't feel cool enough and I have to wind my window down. Then the road noise from my Cooper Discoverer tyres is really noisy and I have to wind my window up...............

SWMBO got me a couple of these when we were at the brewery a few weeks ago:
http://store.lagunitas.com/Lagunitas-Mason-Jars_p_23.html

I don't really dig the whole (literal) jar thing but they were cheap and it is kinda cool to have something from the brewery.

Anyway, SWMBO carted these around California for a few weeks and brought them home in her hand luggage to make sure they wouldn't break. Now that I'm drinking from them at home I kinda hate them but feel compelled to continue to use them because of her efforts.

Maybe you should just put them on the top shelf and say that they are far too precious to be used for drinking from.

"Get your hand off it! They were only $3 each and you've got a spare anyway."

Gee sorry love, I knew i shouldn't have tried carrying all those jars while they were wet. Lucky they weren't full of beer. Looks like I have to go back to the old schooner glass!

bradsbrew said:
Gee sorry love, I knew i shouldn't have tried carrying all those jars while they were wet. Lucky they weren't full of beer. Looks like I have to go back to the old schooner glass!
These are mason jars (threadless). Would have to be nigh-on 5mm thick. Would need to throw them a couple of times for that idea to work.

Plus I don't want to break them - it was nice of her to get them. I just don't want to drink out of them.

[EDIT: added quote]

Liam_snorkel said:
say that they can only be used for Lagunitas beers.
I like this idea but the bitch would probably get me some.

Wait a sec...!

Hmm, you're screwed then.

I'm with you on the not drinking from jars though. If I wanted to do stuff that uni students do, I'd be out the back under the clothesline with a goon bag pegged to the corner alternating between lay backs and throwing down PBR from a red plastic cup after some guy in a pseudo-vintage Ramones tshirt finished regurgitating 'his opinion' about post-Aristotelian philosophy.

bum said:
I like this idea but the bitch would probably get me some.

Wait a sec...!
Win win! She may accuse you of being anal, just take it in stride..

There's a streak of genius in you, Liam.

You're lucky.

Mine typically ends out before January does.

My scales are fucked and I only found out as I hit my boil. I had to eyeball my hop additions - my real fear is that it will be fugging amazing and I won't know how to replicate it! On a plus, I learned how to eyeball back in my weed years. Who said drugs are a waste?

Back