First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant get someone from jb hifi or similar tell me whether a wireless western digital media player on one tv will be able to puck up shows on a hdd connected to another wireless WD media player. They want me to buy a new router which in my mind is them just trying to flog shit.

Yep. Just trying to flog shit.

They can puck up shows from another player's external drive but only in New Zealand.

Airgead said:
Yep. Just trying to flog shit.

They can puck up shows from another player's external drive but only in New Zealand.
yeah I want to watch motorway patrol eh bro ;)

Pulp fiction on telly. great movie. They cut to the ad break in the middle of the Jack Rabbit Slim swing contest.
The bit they show as they're cutting to an ad? the Jack Rabbit Slim swing contest.

Whatever happened to common sense? A four wheel drive filling up at a Petrol Station develops a leak so what do they do is call emergency services. The Fire Brigade and Police show up cordon off the area and close the road and divert traffic while everybody stands about with thumbs in the mouth. Why didn't the driver just pull the nozzle out of the filler and wait while the overflow stopped ?
The fireries with nothing to do hosed the whole forecourt. Don't they know in the Tropics petrol evaporates off in a few minutes.
Just light up a fag while you fill the car.

petesbrew said:
Pulp fiction on telly. great movie. They cut to the ad break in the middle of the Jack Rabbit Slim swing contest.
The bit they show as they're cutting to an ad? the Jack Rabbit Slim swing contest.
Pulp fiction with ad's would be plain wrong and ruin

I bought lollies for the kids coming round tricking and treating, but none of them wanted to come in and see Uncle Warren doing his nude yoga.

Next year, give em trough lollies.

pickaxe

Got some composted chook & sheep manure for my pots....now I have shit loads of flies hanging around

Ducatiboy stu said:
Got some composted chook & sheep manure for my pots....now I have shit loads of flies hanging around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DQeyjgSUlrk

Man the title of that vid was bad enough! Better than starving though.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Home Brewer

I have left over Osso Bucco and left over Ratatouille in the fridge. I can't decide which one to have for lunch and they just don't go together. :unsure:

Edit: probably have bacon and eggs again.

I've got a bit of a cold and it's screwed up my sense of taste and smell a bit. I had two hop hogs last night and feel it was a waste as I couldn't fully enjoy them.

Tropical_Brews said:
Whatever happened to common sense? A four wheel drive filling up at a Petrol Station develops a leak so what do they do is call emergency services. The Fire Brigade and Police show up cordon off the area and close the road and divert traffic while everybody stands about with thumbs in the mouth. Why didn't the driver just pull the nozzle out of the filler and wait while the overflow stopped ?
The fireries with nothing to do hosed the whole forecourt. Don't they know in the Tropics petrol evaporates off in a few minutes.
Just light up a fag while you fill the car.
Common sense isn't common. I do agree with you, but when the fireys arrive they have to follow the procedures that their brigade has set out for that type of incident. They have to think worst case scenario. If, and I know it's pretty remote, things go bad, trying to defend yourself at the coroners court is hard when you can't say I followed every step of the emergency response as laid down by the agency I work for.

Did I tell you about this chick that pulled into my petrol station with a smoking car, because her mum told her to go straight to the service station when there is car trouble.

The magpies, butcher birds, spangled drongoes and cuckoo shrikes won't even look at the pet mince from the butcher that I put out for them. I'll have to go back to the Coles $5 variety.
Anyone got a dog?

Back