First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince Imperial said:
I ordered a new set of scales this morning. That's not hoppening to me twice!

que1.jpg

Did you try a scale of say six thirty or maybe even one to midnight.

Might be less frustrating.

C'mon, scale it back a bit fellas, don't make me get all heavy on youse. Weight a minute, wrong thread. Carry on.

Edit. Sorry, Poor attempt at humour

No point pounding it out with every ounce of your energy. There are tons of weighs to balance the issue

Can I have two whinges in a row? The Xmas present I ordered for my wife was "returned to sender" by Auspost. I paid for express shipping to make sure it arrived on time and someone, somewhere has fucked it up. Have asked for a replacement to be sent immediately, but it's not looking good. The most annoying part is, I'm just one stupid prick out of thousands expecting Xmas presents to arrive by mail - no one I'll need to deal with is actually going to give a toss.

My coffee machine has started not producing enough steam to get a good amount of micro foam and I can't remember what I did with the old machine which was I think was kept as a "back up" machine. Figured I needed the caffeine to brew today. Spent all day tinkering with a coffee machine. Net result passable coffee, empty cube, off to work night shift soon. Hopefully I'll get that brew in tomorrow.

My 50 inch plasma is using too much electricity so I'll be forced to upgrade to a 60 inch LCD - they make it really tough for pensioners nowadays.

edit: and like Bridges above I can't remember what I did with a backup thingo. I had a perfectly good Sony DVD player that I gave to somebody and I can't remember who the hell it was, but maybe I was pissed at the time.

Just spent four hours downloading the Predator movie series then realised I had actually wanted the Terminator series. :unsure:

Pre employment medical place don't do weekends. Grrrr. Going to be a dry weekend for me.

Schapelle Corby being released.....now have to put up with the media making out she is news worthy

Ducatiboy stu said:
Schapelle Corby being released.....now have to put up with the media making out she is news worthy
Wrong thread surely, She's been in prison in the third world.

Still shits me that she is going to be splashed all over the media as if she is newsworthy. Not to mention the $$$ that she will be offered for her story.......makes me sick just thinking about it.

Back