First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pretty sure Bali wasn't the intended destination for the massive bag of weed. Baggage handlers are known to use peoples luggage for moving stuff up and down the coast. Someone didn't pick it up from Sydney like they were supposed to.

Liam_snorkel said:
Yeah pretty sure Bali wasn't the intended destination for the massive bag of weed. Baggage handlers are known to use peoples luggage for moving stuff up and down the coast. Someone didn't pick it up from Sydney like they were supposed to.
Would have been an interesting phone call.." ...yeah sorry mate....had a sickie that day and missed the plane...oh well...shit happens eh."

practicalfool said:
I had a gripe but forgot by the time I came to post this.
Should have used your iPad to put in a memo, which could have then synced to your cloud and you could read it off on the home PC.

Ok, genuine fwp - I don't have an iPad! Nor a laptop.

More genuine fwp, I was looking to buy a notebook, saw the 499 chromebooks- the new 14 inch hp one and thought, this would be good to use as a dual booter with linux. Then I can't make up my mind since I might be having to lug home a book from the new job anyway! Sigh. They also threaten to give me a phone to be contactable so I could end up with 2 phones, fml if it's a bloody android :( life simplification is just not happening!

my mouse occasionally double-clicks. This is disastrous when working over a slow VPN. Selecting multiple files from server to drag/drop onto local computer, turns into "open every file from server and tie shit up for ages (minutes)"

I'm trying to map some data points for an RTU at the moment. Some of the map files are only all of 20kb, yet take over 3min to load on this hardware, it's ridiculous.

The amount of coffees I've consumed during these times of waiting is getting a little bit silly.

Thats nothing. I still have 5kg of glazed popcorn to get thru.

Prob end up with diabeties

I'm to lazy to exploit my own health cover and visit the optometrist.

I've been squinting so hard to read architectural drawings this afternoon I'm gonna go home looking like ******* Lucy Liu.

Or Renee Zellweger, for those who may find that comparison a bit, you know, off.

I'm to lazy to exploit my own health cover and visit the optometrist. I've been squinting so hard to read architectural drawings this afternoon I'm gonna go home looking like ******* Lucy Liu. Or Renee Zellweger, for those who may find that comparison a bit, you know, off.

If you look like ******* either of those two, you're doing quite well for yourself. The only glasses necessary will contain a spirit or liqueur of your choice.
[/quote]

Dave70 said:
I'm to lazy to exploit my own health cover and visit the optometrist.

I've been squinting so hard to read architectural drawings this afternoon I'm gonna go home looking like ******* Lucy Liu.

Or Renee Zellweger, for those who may find that comparison a bit, you know, off.
You misogynist, I'm offended!

Good news everyone. My regulator is fucked. Seems to be able to release enough gas to dispense a beer but can't force carb. It's going to take a week to carb this IPA at that rate.

"Women sitting on motorbikes must not sit astride because it will provoke the male driver. It's also to protect women from an undesirable condition."

The undesirable "condition" of men raping them? W....T..... F.....

Back