First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave70 said:
I think she needs spanking.
Cleaner, envisaged:
maidinusa.jpg

Cleaner, reality:
consuela-maid-family-guy.jpeg

Airgead said:
Looks like he never made it back. Guess it was too much for him after all.
I made it. Had to wrestle a grizzly bear, strangled a rattlesnake and urinate on a vicious dog but I got a couple of longnecks in the end. Bear grills would have been proud of me

my pc died last month and ive been using a tablet instead. having to tap the screen to type is painful, i feel like a chook pecking at the ground. i thought at least i can turn it to get a better view of the pictures i downloaded, but the auto rotate just puts her back on her feet.

First world problem #367: the sign reads quiet carriage you ******* retards. I sat here because I have a headache and I wanted some peace. Not because I want to listen about your first gay experience. Not that I'm judging you. Well not your sexual preference, your ******* rude ignorance on the other hand...

GuyQLD said:
First world problem #367: the sign reads quiet carriage you ******* retards. I sat here because I have a headache and I wanted some peace. Not because I want to listen about your first gay experience. Not that I'm judging you. Well not your sexual preference, your ******* rude ignorance on the other hand...
Were they guys or chicks talking about their first gay experience?
That could make all the difference.

I woke up screaming out of a nightmare this morning. I had dreamed that I had grown a mullet.

Bacon, 3 eggs fried in ghee, tomato, mushrooms soon cheered me up. -_-

Should have done pan fried mullet with tomato and mushroom...That would make a ripper breakfast.

Easily obtainable in Taree if you go out with a pair of hairdressers scissors.

Who reckons North Korea will spark a war with the South and the US.

I think the US needs to get the Stealth Fighters into action with some of them missiles that have been sitting around since Iraq.
Might have to Nuke the Commy Bastards before they launch a nuke of their own.

North Korea is already at war with South Korea.

The US is already flying F-22s in the region.

Back