First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
War Games but will the North kick the first goal. If I lived in Japan I might be thinking on moving.

The US has significant presence in South Korea. If the North tried to launch anything the US would have it grounded before it left their borders.

Problem with Korea (and probably the only reason the US hasn't kicked something off to date) is that Seoul is only a few K from the border. Well within artillery range and the North have literally thousands of rockets and guns trained on Seoul with the stated aim (and capacity) to reduce the whole place to rubble within a few minutes. Not many countermeasures for massed artillery like that. Patriot missiles are fine against occasional missiles but not against millions of BM11 rockets and shells.

Cheers
Dave

12585342.jpg

Airgead said:
Not many countermeasures for massed artillery like that. Patriot missiles are fine against occasional missiles but not against millions of BM11 rockets and shells.
Yeah, sure. I was referring to nukes as I assumed this was T_B's concern.

I'd reckon the +25K members of the various US militaries being stationed there may act as something of a deterrent, though.

beggers belief how they make such threats,threaten other countries etc.(obviously have a problem with reality) maybe the people are too afraid to speak out as they would be shot.
just another f,wit who will kill just to prove a point, .cheers..spog...

spog said:
beggers belief how they make such threats,threaten other countries etc.(obviously have a problem with reality) maybe the people are too afraid to speak out as they would be shot.
just another f,wit who will kill just to prove a point, .cheers..spog...
It's cause he's wonely. So, so wonely...

is'nt that a song "im so lonely" perhaps he could do a cover version..GANGNEM style and get his fix that way. cheers....spog....

WarmBeer said:
Wasn't that his dad in Team America World Police movie.

My legs are going to sleep and I must get off the dunny but I have to finish this post first.

Back