First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO was clearing stuff and found a stack of old CD-R discs of unknown content, so I've been running through them and found some old photos etc. However one of them is a copy of an album by Richard Clayderman (pianist guy popular in the 90s) and the track that came up was the theme from Dynasty (obsolete soapy also popular in the 90s),

Now I can't get it out of my head, I'm walking around humming and whistling the fecking thing.

Dr Nitzchke I'm ready for you, collect me now :unsure:

Contestants on a TV cooking show who call each other "babe" every three seconds.

Stepdaughter's partner calls her "bub" every TWO seconds. When they were staying here every time I handed him a home brew he'd absent mindedly say "Thanks bub"

I hope it was absent mindedness. :blink:

Wait til they actually have children, the use of 'bub' will increase from every two seconds to every second pretty quickly...

I start complaining about my $20 pasta machine that jumps back to thickness 7 if i try to push it too hard at once.

Then i think about all the Nona's that have been hand rolling for centuries.

I start complaining about my $20 pasta machine that jumps back to thickness 7 if i try to push it too hard at once.

Then i think about all the Nona's that have been hand rolling for centuries.
I would not eat pasta that old!

So, I'm force carbing the keg overnight. Wake up and test the tap, still only a half glass pours before the keg dies... wtf. NRV is put on the wrong way! I've been testing it at 3 bar. Fml. Hopefully it is done by tonight's party.

Americans. Dishing them dark humour is like feeding a wall, it all goes splat!

Spent over a grand on a new 7 piece dining table and chairs and it arrives tomorrow. I've just discovered to my horror that it's arriving as a flat pack. :blink: :blink: WTF

Note to self: if shopping at Super A Mart ensure one has an electric screwdriver at home. Good job they don't sell fridges, they'd come flat pack as well I reckon.

This should be interesting - I'll take some photos and post. Boy am I going to be drunk by tomorrow night.

ikea.png

Ive got a first world problem. My beer glass is half empty and my misses is asleep. Im not sure if i can get to the fridge myself and get another long neck. Ive google'd it and the process seems to complicated for me

brentice said:
I'll give it a go, Wish me luck
Looks like he never made it back. Guess it was too much for him after all.

Airgead said:
Looks like he never made it back. Guess it was too much for him after all.
Maybe he realised his glass was actually still half full..?

Our cleaner keeps mixing up the cutlery !! I'm finding butter knives in the steak knives section :angry:

mckenry said:
Our cleaner keeps mixing up the cutlery !! I'm finding butter knives in the steak knives section :angry:
I think she needs spanking.

Back