First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
I'll give it a shot.

Don't want a puppy though because I'd have to walk & bathe it.
Too easy, let it chace the postman and sleep on the lawn where the sprinklers/rain will wash it. Don't worry about its turds, most times puppies will eat their own shit; I don't see why they would stop doing that unless you discouraged them from doing so. You could sprinkle their food over their shit just to be certain.

Malted said:
You could sprinkle their food over their shit just to be certain.
Or alternatively, you could sprinkle your shit over their food, just to be obtuse, and to remind them who is the master. I do the same with my children; it seems to work.

Drinking the first glass of a very nice Heffewiezen I brewed the other day. It really is very nice indeed but this manky, pissing with rain, weather is making me wish I'd brewed a stout instead.

Such is life.

I loved going to my local supermarket as they used to play a song every five minutes with the lyrics "Down down prices are down". Man I used to get so happy and load my trolley. Now they've replaced it with "There's no freshness like Cole's freshness" which just doesn't cut it for me. IGA is great, they often play Bowie which really suits the older shoppers - old lady on a walker joining in with "where were the spiders when the fly tried to break our balls".

Aldi doesn't have music, Hmm maybe Australians might dig the Horst Wessel song ....

Bribie G said:
I loved going to my local supermarket as they used to play a song every five minutes with the lyrics "Down down prices are down". Man I used to get so happy and load my trolley. Now they've replaced it with "There's no freshness like Cole's freshness" which just doesn't cut it for me. IGA is great, they often play Bowie which really suits the older shoppers - old lady on a walker joining in with "where were the spiders when the fly tried to break our balls".

Aldi doesn't have music, Hmm maybe Australians might dig the Horst Wessel song ....
Nah, they just need the Rammstein back catalog.

Liam_snorkel said:
It's not keen on being picked up, or cuddles. Claws & teeth come out in seconds.
Is your Cat's name Pinky?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remote controls that chew through batteries and go down at very inconvenient times. I have a Harmony remote that goes through 4 x AAA batteries every few months.

Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

Che' Caterva ftw

theches.jpg

Breaking down bulk hops into 100g bags today and the vacuum sealer goes on the fritz, spend 1/2hr pulling it down and trouble shooting the unit until I figured out that the bag I was using had a hole in it. :blink:

edit - speling

browndog said:
Breaking down bulk hops into 100g bags today and the vacuum sealer goes on the fritz, spend 1/2hr pulling it down and trouble shooting the unit until I figured out that the bag I was using had a hole in it. :blink:

edit - speling
Fixing your own gear is not a first world problem. Throwing it away when it still works is.

Nick JD said:
Fixing your own gear is not a first world problem. Throwing it away when it still works is.
What about vac bags with holes then?

I hate it when I record Triple J's Hottest 100 on Rage, on my Blu-Ray recorder, so that I can get a really good library of music videos for **** all and I'm going through the programme cutting all the shit songs out and **** me if the entire programme doesn't start pixelating and now even songs that I want to keep have to go!

What the **** is the ABC doing with my 8 cents per day FFS!

Luckily I already had them from previous shows, so it wasn't as big a catastrophe as it could have been............but still.

Sometimes I have to navigate to the second page in the latest threads to find this one and post in it.

I have to provide 3 poo samples to check for occult blood and suddenly I have no desire to go to the toilet.

I'm going to Bora Bora next week, spending five nights in a five star over-water bungalow.

Which means I won't have time to brew that Dunkelweizen until the end of March.

an over water bungalow might assist my bowel reluctance.

Not looking forward to that picture thread.

Bribie G said:
I have to provide 3 poo samples to check for occult blood and suddenly I have no desire to go to the toilet.
Used to be a time when you didn't have to supply any poo checks before joining a cult. except for the Scouts of course

Latest posts

Back