First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EEk I used to get that when I did long distance running.

Bribie G said:
Scored an original (tested and tagged) Monier Crockpot - the orange one - from an op shop and made a magnificent Sri Lankan Lamb Curry with 2 kilos of BBQ chops - on the bone.
As I eat it over the next few days I'll think of all the poor pallid vegans who would love to eat this but would be frightened of what their fwends Alistair, Tarquin, Octavia and Saskya would spread around on Facebook if they found out.

Edit: it's pissing down, I'll have to drive to the butcher for my breakfast steaks instead of walking as I don't like to get wet, I get erect nipples which rub against the wet fabric which is painful.
Woild you be kind enough to share the recipe Bribie?

bah

brentice said:
I cut my fingernails this morning. Come this afternoon i was unable to pick my nose effectively :( :(
LOL, that is funny, didn't you save the pinky for a snotminer?

Pfizer don't spend any money on solving 3rd world disease.

Nick JD said:
Pfizer don't spend any money on solving 3rd world disease.
Ah, but it's what they don't do that counts.
The last thing they need in developing countries is subsistence farmers tending their hard-on's rather than their fields.

brentice said:
I cut my fingernails this morning. Come this afternoon i was unable to pick my nose effectively :( :(

browndog said:
LOL, that is funny, didn't you save the pinky for a snotminer?
If you'd have left the thumb nail long,,, Would this then be classed as a Snot-Major???

It most certainly is...on the day I have the car booked in for a service and had to walk home after dropping it off then I'm supposed to walk back in to town later on to catch a train. Shan't be doing that last bit, I don't think.

It stopped raining here, but rained enough over the weekend to cancel a pre-season knockout game on sunday and training tonight.

That was my FWP...

But then as quickly as training was cancelled, the manager hired out the local indoor centre to play indoor soccer instead of beach runs for some unknown reason.

All is right in the world once more.

Went 'pro' and now I have to google site sponsors...such a nuisance.

Dane says he's working on it.

It is counter to the general internet model, of course, but so much of what goes on here is already so it makes perfect sense.

[Please note the lack of sarcasm tags/ninja smilies/etc.]

Back