First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll depend on the vintage, and how it was stored...

If its anything like dog poo, then storing your poo in the sun will turn it white and hard and will remove most of its aroma.

My mate reckons women are like dog shit.

He says the older they get the easier they are to pick up :lol:

My toilet fresher is loosing it's aroma and no longer overpowers poo and wee smells.

I was thinking of replacing it with a hop sock stuffed full of POR.

Or would this make make matters worse?
I would use Amarillo, definitely not Cluster.

Sierra Nevada toilets smell like hops, and I am not sure that I appreciate the psychological association. I still wish to enjoy US brown ale as a style.

I was in the Qantas cub theother day at 10.30am...

Bar didnt open until 12.00 noon... NOON!!!

Not happy....

I am at home...and Month Python aAnd now for something completley different is on ABC1

I might have to watch it.... B)

I am at home...and Month Python aAnd now for something completley different is on ABC1

There may be a few clangers amongst the gold, but lets face it, Python is to avant garde comedy what Tony Iommi is to metal riffing.

I was in the Qantas cub theother day at 10.30am...

Bar didnt open until 12.00 noon... NOON!!!

Not happy....

When i was at the Sydney airport, I ordered a Fat Yak, and asked if I wanted ice with that...

It was a very depressing day to hear those words...

This doesnt really belong in the FWP thread :lol:

I can't use my Sabco tomorrow because I can't find anywhere that sells tri-clamp gaskets.
******* Americans and their Imperial units of measurements. When are they going to get dragged out of the dark ages?

:icon_offtopic:

Clutch, are you saying that rig, which looks awesome btw, does not come able to brew on?

You are groganing me?

The gaskets need replacing! It's used.

Dude, my first world problem is Sabco envy.

Get a bunch from Prochem for future.

Sitting on the dunny, just trying to wind the date forward on my watch. Fumbled and it fell face first onto the tiles.
Now it's got all these cracks all over the face.
Pissed off.

Paid for the Foxtel sports package so I could watch 8 channels of glorious High Definition Olympics coverage.

Got up early (what's all that pink shit in the sky, are they trying to sell me something?) and turned it on, no opening ceremony. So now I've got to watch it on Channel Nein where it is a pixellated low definition fuzzy mess. And that was just the Queen's face. Oh the trials and tribulations.

According to my DTV forum it's something to do with anti-syphoning whatever that is. I use an urn tap.

I can't use my Sabco tomorrow because I can't find anywhere that sells tri-clamp gaskets.
******* Americans and their Imperial units of measurements. When are they going to get dragged out of the dark ages?

I have silicon triclamp gaskets.

Cheap too.

Paid for the Foxtel sports package so I could watch 8 channels of glorious High Definition Olympics coverage.

Got up early (what's all that pink shit in the sky, are they trying to sell me something?) and turned it on, no opening ceremony. So now I've got to watch it on Channel Nein where it is a pixellated low definition fuzzy mess. And that was just the Queen's face. Oh the trials and tribulations.

According to my DTV forum it's something to do with anti-syphoning whatever that is. I use an urn tap.

Well I watched it on ch. 9 this morning at 5.30 a.m. at Palm Ave. not far from you and the picture was perfect.
p.s.......don`t buy number 23 from the noodle shop at the big shop. centre. They`re ******* woeful :(

People who get in travelators and immediately stop walking thinking they are on some sort of free ride or something. If they are old, that's OK, as long as they have moved to the side to allow people with sense of purpose to get past them while they switch off.

People who get in travelators and immediately stop walking thinking they are on some sort of free ride or something. If they are old, that's OK, as long as they have moved to the side to allow people with sense of purpose to get past them while they switch off.
Easy. Walk up and stand right behind them... really close. really really close. It works most of the time.

Latest posts

Back