First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thigh is the best part of a chicken. More flavours and doesn't dry out as quick. You get all the nice chicken juices. It's good that most people go for the breast though. Means I pay less for the best part IMO.

I agree. Thigh and legs are definintely the best parts on a chicken since the breasts dry out far too quickly and dont have near as much flavour as the leg cuts.

Grabbed some marylands for $1.50/kg over the weekend for a few mates that were coming around.

Cheap and delicious... hopefully people keep buying the breasts to keep these prices down, and doesn't go the same way as lamb shanks... ffs.

Sponge

3oqjv5.jpg

dasffs

Then mind-bleach.

AFDs are a suckhole stupid idea, even if every part of my body except my brain are all for it (and probably only a very small part of that - a part which I shall call the cervezabellum).

Simply put, life is better with beer than without it. No wonder the lack of beer in one's life makes people wear lycra and do all sorts of fruity shit like run on conveyor belts.

I agree. Thigh and legs are definintely the best parts on a chicken since the breasts dry out far too quickly and dont have near as much flavour as the leg cuts.

Grabbed some marylands for $1.50/kg over the weekend for a few mates that were coming around.

Cheap and delicious... hopefully people keep buying the breasts to keep these prices down, and doesn't go the same way as lamb shanks... ffs.

Sponge

tell me about it lamb shanks used to be dirt cheap until the foodies discovered them.

GOOGLE IT

I googled it. Emetophilia is worse (especially since there seems to only be one [possibly] genuine BW photo circulating the internet).

Then there's always the old prolapse for shits and giggles.

I recommend not googling in front of your boss.

Or even looking. Go look at a flower or the riverside or somesuch.

tell me about it lamb shanks used to be dirt cheap until the foodies discovered them.
And why are lamb cutlets so expensive? We used to have em all the time when I was a kid. My mum's a stinge and she wouldn't pay what they're asking for them now.

2 girls 1 cup...

Dont google it.....you will never eat chocolate icecream ever again

2 girls 1 cup...

Dont google it.....you will never eat chocolate icecream ever again
SWAP.avi

Thank me later.

I have provided no direct to the material referenced. Seek it out at your own risk. NSFW/L.

Back