First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont want the leg and thigh...

crap cricken that is...

I paid my 40c...

GIVE ME BREAST! ( . ) ( . )

Last day of my holiday today, I ordered a full English Breakfast at Coffee Club - they asked if I wanted poached, scrambled or fried eggs. I specified fried. I got poached eggs.
Chef was probably too busy browsing Facebook on his Smartphone. Prick.

Bacon was excellent, however.

how hard is it... give us what we pay for...

Mmmm.. bacon... :icon_drool2:

how hard is it... give us what we pay for...

Mmmm.. bacon... :icon_drool2:

roses_are_red_bacon_is_also_red.jpg

hanks-bacon.jpg

Been waiting to use this.
Figure this about as 'in context' as it's gonna get.

Anyway all that was off topic. This is the first world problems thread. And I'm pissed off. There's nothing on Foxtel, absolutely nothing I tell you. Fifty channels of crap and I'm going to have to watch a frickn Blu-Ray for heaven's sake.

Oh the pain.

After 10 years of foxtel I told them where to go a month ago. Now I'm watching Better Homes & Gardens. I don't know which is worse.
I miss the footy though

Anyway all that was off topic. This is the first world problems thread. And I'm pissed off. There's nothing on Foxtel, absolutely nothing I tell you. Fifty channels of crap and I'm going to have to watch a frickn Blu-Ray for heaven's sake.

Oh the pain.
hahaha, and you're paying for that shit.
My shit is free.

I wonder what is better, getting shit for free or paying to be given shit!

I need to bottle beer to take along camping. Oh the crime!

The motor on my chocolate fountain has failed. What am I going to have for breakfast?

My jumbo bag of honey glazed almonds 'may contain traces of nuts'.

I dont want the leg and thigh...

crap cricken that is...

I paid my 40c...

GIVE ME BREAST! ( . ) ( . )

The thigh is the best part of a chicken. More flavours and doesn't dry out as quick. You get all the nice chicken juices. It's good that most people go for the breast though. Means I pay less for the best part IMO.

The thigh is the best part of a chicken. More flavours and doesn't dry out as quick. You get all the nice chicken juices. It's good that most people go for the breast though. Means I pay less for the best part IMO.

thighs,juices... B) ...errr..........cheers............spog........

Trying to remember how to bottle beer after kegging for so long. I think this is going to be a long arvo.

Back