First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got up early (what's all that pink shit in the sky, are they trying to sell me something?) and turned it on, no opening ceremony. So now I've got to watch it on Channel Nein where it is a pixellated low definition fuzzy mess
Can you pick up GEM at your place? It's high definition.

No with my antenna stuffed I can get GEM only re-piped through Foxtel and it's only SD

However now the comps are on, I've got the 8 HD Foxtel channels and they are awesome. :)

I'm having a late brekky with a couple of eggs, tomato and a Black Angus rump steak. I really wanted the rib fillet but I'm on Centrelink. Anyway I froze them in packs of 3 and it's taking forever for them to defrost in the microwave. Then I have to fry one.

This is pissing me off as I'm really peckish , who do I sue?

I'm having a late brekky with a couple of eggs, tomato and a Black Angus rump steak. I really wanted the rib fillet but I'm on Centrelink. Anyway I froze them in packs of 3 and it's taking forever for them to defrost in the microwave. Then I have to fry one.

This is pissing me off as I'm really peckish , who do I sue?
Dunno, but call up Today Tonight.
And do be a sport and let us know when the episode's gonna be aired.

Auto correct. Yeah ok I spell like Shit on the phone but when I type a specific correctly spelled.word on the phone I don't want u thinking u know better than me. 3 times today. I give up.

People not knowing how to turn auto-correct off on their phone.
Cats miaowing after they've already eaten, done their business and have no cause for whinging.
Trying new commercial beer and finding it's shit.
Being expected to get sexy with a lady when you only had a pull 5 minutes ago.
Running out of marmalade

I know. It strains the brain that one. Maybe I should suggest it as a 'what if?' essay topic for a senior high school philosophy class.

Buy new dyson allergy model and it throws dust up the bloody wand.
Plus i've got dust all over my bloody jeans after i empty it in the bin.
Bloody.

Allergy model or low-allergy model?

Big difference.

Cats miaowing after they've already eaten, done their business and have no cause for whinging.
I know. Last two days.Fkn nothing but miaowing for no reason. Mind u the dogs have been getting me twice smoggy as well. Fkn all to the glue factory if they keep this up! Not but still a pita

Allergy model or low-allergy model?

Big difference.
Started it up to find out.
Dyson's are loud.
Kids now crying.
Wife not happy.
I'll check tomoz once I'm allowed back inside.

My rotary nose hair trimmer has run out of power and I haven't got a AA battery in the house. I might have to go online and see if I can buy a rechargeable model.

Saved the school groundskeeper life yesterday (he had a cardiac arrest, I was second on scene and did CPR till the ambos showed), the P+C left a case of beer on my back porch as a thankyou, and it's Heineken.......

Clean_water.jpg

My water filters are over-due for replacement,,,,

SWMBO brought home some beef jerky that was not dry enough

Indeed this may be a problem, perhaps it was Biltong? It could be easy to confuse the two...

A late reply, I know but it definately said Jerky on the pack,

Further investigation revealed that it was made in NZ.

SWMBO and I performed "marital" duties last night after all kids unexpectantly requested to go to bed at 5.50pm. After my shower the bitch hadn't even cooked my dinner. WTF?

Latest posts

Back