First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mitchelin it is then, Thanks Sponge and Clutch,

Servo's these days seem to have a tyre hose pump connector that is dead straight and these things just dont fit on the bikes front wheel without scratching the alloy so,,,,,, Will also have to get a rightangle valve this time,

Yeah, that is a real pain, have the same prob with my Monster. I want to know why Ducati have right angle valves on some but not all models...

Something I've scratched my head (and Marchesinis) over quite a few times.

20120817_094927.jpg

Yeah, that is a real pain, have the same prob with my Monster. I want to know why Ducati have right angle valves on some but not all models...

Monsters always had a parts bin feel about them.

I switched mine over at to right angle jobs at the first tyre change. If you squint you can see.
I swapped this bike for a brand new Multistrada at the time. Then sold it and bought a KTM. Decisions, decisions..

DSC02988.jpg

Well thats what they basically where when they started.

My bike actually has some parts stamped with the cagiva elephant logo...

The man speaks the truth.

The Ducati Monster was very nearly a Cagiva Monster

Back on topic: I've got an art exhibition to go to tonight and want to bottle beforehand, but have no time between making bolognese, bechamel and lasagne sheets from scratch.

Don't let the glitterati know that you're not only eating a peasant dish but you're also labouring in its construction yourself.

Fly boys,,,,

Major first world prob,,,
It's friday night and I have a fridge full of beer varieties, but being on call for work, I just cant have any. :(

Could hardly call me a fly boy with a Rocker C :lol: :lol:

#firstworldproblems

I'm getting a .1 degree variance on my Brewmagic!

180820121058.jpg

#firstworldproblems
Thread is already called First World Problems. You don't need to do this.

brb, going to make a post in WPMO about people who don't understand the difference between messageboards and microblogs.

brb, going to make a post in WPMO about people who don't understand the difference between messageboards and microblogs.

Bum later tonight:

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

I had reason to do an iodine test, it was starch negative, but I had to find the Betadine in order to do it.

Latest posts

Back