First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bum later tonight:

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg
I accept your admission of wrongness.

SWMBO is growling at me because I'm doing the washing up noisily and it's interfering with her watching Nat Geo program about the destruction of the habitat of the proboscis monkey in Borneo. It's a real pissoff because she always adjusts the volume on the Foxtel remote instead of the TV remote and I have to go back and recalibrate everything.

SWMBO is growling at me because I'm doing the washing up noisily and it's interfering with her watching Nat Geo program about the destruction of the habitat of the proboscis monkey in Borneo. It's a real pissoff because she always adjusts the volume on the Foxtel remote instead of the TV remote and I have to go back and recalibrate everything.

The foxtel remote is actually (partially) programmable - you can program it so that the volume buttons on the foxtel remote will adjust the TV volume.
Instruction Manual

The feature you want is "Volume Direct"

Forgot to sprinkle the garam masala onto my Kashmir peasant curry, turned out not totally authentic. Not to worry, we weren't really hungry and there's heaps of leftovers, so I'll sprinkle it tomorrow, if we aren't eating at the RSL that is.

I went for years thinking garam masala was one spice.

quote name='Glen W' post='946374' date='Aug 21 2012, 09:37 PM']Clearly turd sandwich deserves your vote. I mean giant douche is, well, a douche.[/quote]
Either one of these would well deserve my vote well before giving it to rAbbott or Gilltard.

Gees, talk about a tough crowd, anyone would think that i'd said that K&K brewing shits all over AG.

Problem solved.

donkey.jpg[

Stop choosing the lesser of two evils...

cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

Having to troll through seemingly enless numbers of threads to find the relevant information that one needs.

Got parked in yesterday by some douche who left a good sized gap in front of him & the next driveway. :angry:
Got out via the braille method. Tapping his bumper really calmed my mood.

Bloody Medicare office is going cashless. Now I have to swipe my Visa Debit for an instant pay into my account, which means instead of rushing out there with a wad of notes I have to make a decision about whether I really need to walk over the road to 1st Choice Liquor. Bloody Nanny Society, what is the world coming to, controlling my mind like that. :angry:

Broke my little digital camera a 5 magapixel job ,6 years old, rang up the camera shop to be told that it's far cheeper to buy a new one then to buy the part needed,(Display screen) to fix the old one and that I could get a 14 megapixel camare for half the price that i'd paid for the old one.

Latest posts

Back